Primordial EndoAmp?

1. Primordial EndoAmp?

Stryder any chance you can carry Primordial's EndoAmp?

Mr.50

2. Bump to this. I would be interested in picking this up from NP if it is stocked.

3. I'd buy it
    •   

4. me too.

5. Also, any chance of picking up Phyto-Test?
    EndoAmp, as well.

6. EndoAmp will be added to the next order Should be ordered in the next day or two, and then give it some time to ship!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Getting it done

EndoAmp Now In Stock!

Much obliged!

Mr.50

8. Why is it more expensive then the retail price?

9. Quote Originally Posted by johnfaceman View Post
    Why is it more expensive then the retail price?
    I was wondering that too. I expect there is a markdown coming. When I posted the arrival notice I thought I had just been too quick on posting. I have a feeling there was a typo somewhere along the line. I'd hold off my order unless you're feeling particularly wealthy

10. Endoamp looks like a sick product. It IS the best p-serine product out there. I'm using it with my PCT protocol.
    Freedom means nothing here.

11. Thanks Steve. Hopefully it was just a typo because I am entirely too poor

12. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I was wondering that too. I expect there is a markdown coming. When I posted the arrival notice I thought I had just been too quick on posting. I have a feeling there was a typo somewhere along the line. I'd hold off my order unless you're feeling particularly wealthy
    Let's hope the 6 and the 3 will swap places!

13. Sorry, we forgot to put the sale price up. The price on EndoAmp is now ONLY $49.99!!!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

14. Hmmm still more spensive than PP's price :-/

...oh well, people will probably end up buying it anyway since you can buy everything you need all at once.

15. Quote Originally Posted by JJC View Post
    Hmmm still more spensive than PP's price :-/

...oh well, people will probably end up buying it anyway since you can buy everything you need all at once.
    Good point. Just so everybody catches this, we have lowered the price even further to match PP's price

16. Primordial Performance is offering the bare bones price on this item to make it economical...unfortunately it doesn't leave much of a profit margin for retailers. We've dropped the price below our threshold to match the price PP is offering. Despite the slim margins, we will continue to offer this product to support Primordial Performance. If you would like us to carry other products from them that we don't already offer, please contact Primordial directly and request that you would like to see that product on NutraPlanet ~and maybe your wish will one day come true

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 63
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 01:36 PM
  2. Primordial Performance presents: EndoAmp Max!
    By Trauma1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 05-30-2009, 10:48 PM
  3. Primordial Performance's new product -- EndoAmp
    By Eric Potratz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-01-2008, 02:07 PM