Website issues

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does anyone else get some red X's on the top banner where content should be? There are two spots for me that have red X's.

Just curious.

Adams

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
My issue with the site is that my comments never seem to go through when I place an order. Apparently they are printed on your receipt as well.

For example, you request a ninja monkey in the comment line; and that comment shows up on your slip AND one of the NP's draws a little monkey on the packing slip for you.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My issue with the site is that my comments never seem to go through when I place an order. Apparently they are printed on your receipt as well.

For example, you request a ninja monkey in the comment line; and that comment shows up on your slip AND one of the NP's draws a little monkey on the packing slip for you.

Really? I requested a ninja monkey myself. I did get an actual ninja monkey with my order, however the little b@stard ate all the supplements packed in with him. Bad ninja monkey!!:frustrate

The morale of the story is.......beware of the ninja monkey. ;)

:bruce2:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I believe it was identified as a Firefox-caused error, and is being worked on. I had this happen to me as well. I would recommend ordering using Internet Explorer for the moment to ensure your comments make it through.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I believe it was identified as a Firefox-caused error, and is being worked on. I had this happen to me as well. I would recommend ordering using Internet Explorer for the moment to ensure your comments make it through.
Good to know. Do you think the new version of firefox, releasing on the 17th will still have that issue? I'm not saying that I don't like IE, but...well, ok I am saying that I don't like IE :)

Trauma, I'd kill for a ninja monkey. You seen Grandma's Boy?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to know. Do you think the new version of firefox, releasing on the 17th will still have that issue? I'm not saying that I don't like IE, but...well, ok I am saying that I don't like IE :)

Trauma, I'd kill for a ninja monkey. You seen Grandma's Boy?
I may be willing to part with my ninja moneky, but be fore-warned, he's a mean and jacked little terror!.......let the bidding begin! :)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hear you about the IE dislike. I'm not sure what the reason the comments disappear are, so my guess is as good as yours whether FF3 will be able to fix the issue. The easiest way to test it is place a dummy order with the FF and see if the comments make it thru. I might try this and Rene cancel my order. Will let you know if/when I do this. (After FF3 release of course lol)

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Using IE7. And clear my cache everyweek. It even appears at work. Oh well though, if it isnt showing up for others. No big deal, just wanted to make sure Nutras site was 100%.

Adams

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Firefox here .....what banner :run:

Adblock ftw!