NOS ether out

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
in the diesel forum chuck said it would be back around the 20th or 23rd.

Good luck

jack98

Awards
i want to try this out but im goin out of town july 2nd-9th and am ordering my sups b4 hand so i can start when i get back.

but im nervous about it being out of stock and my order getttin delayed to ewhen im out of town.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
i want to try this out but im goin out of town july 2nd-9th and am ordering my sups b4 hand so i can start when i get back.

but im nervous about it being out of stock and my order getttin delayed to ewhen im out of town.
Im confused, its going to be back in stock today, your going out of town in less than 2 weeks....order your stuff today or tomorrow. You said ur ordering your sups before you go out of town. If it says in stock when you order it, you get it.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
nice im thinking of stacking it with R4W. Still reading reviews on this.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
We were thinking about having an automated system to let you know when products came back in stock, then we just hired Chuck ;)
Well I have to let people know when GET DIESEL stuff is back in stock, thats the line they care about when they want results. They can wait to order pretty bottles and labels and fruit punch banana blast blablabla flavor products ;)