NeoVar/Kwick Karb 3.3lb Stack sold out?

1. Registered User
    Answers

NeoVar/Kwick Karb 3.3lb Stack sold out?

It says the NeoVar/Kwick Karb 3.3lb Stack is sold out and it takes 2-4 days to ship. Is that 2-4 days extra with the regular shipping? Or does it come separately from the rest of the order?

I thought Id just ask here for a faster reply since Im sure some of you guys have ran in to this already.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

2. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Your order won't ship until it comes in stock, which will take 2-4 days. Once it arrives, your whole order will ship out in whatever method you chose (Ground, express, 3 day etc.).

The 2-4 delay is due to the fact that it's not in stock right now, but should be here shortly.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

sorry for putting the thread in the wrong section. and thanks for answering my question.
    •   

4. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

My pleasure, and if you have any questions about the NeoVar when it arrives, AppNut has a Sub-Forum where there are many threads + reps to help you out http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/ or you can PM me as well

Thanks for choosing NutraPlanet!
  5. Board Supporter
    Answers

How many grams of WMS are recommended and the dosage timing, say before and after workout, along with the Neovar... I usually only have around 60-100 grams of carbs per day, or the fat starts to jump on, I,m looking to add more carbs with the addition of Neovar.
  6. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

There is a big FAQ thread that adresses the carbs (NeoVar™ Frequently Asked Questions ).

In your case, I would recommend sandwiching the carbs right before and after you workouts, then just green veggies for your carbs later on. Also the thread NeoVar VS NeoVar Recomped has some great ideas/testimonies about Neovar use.

Also if you are noticing problems with fat gain from the carbs, it might be because you are taking in more than you need around your workout. I'm not sure about how intense your workout is/the amount of cardio, but try cutting your WMS to 20-30g pre and post and see how that goes for you.
  7. Board Supporter
    Answers

Thanks for the reply Steveoph, I am in between GVT training cycles, so things r not that intense yet. I have tried all types of creatine products and had very little effect , so I thought I would give this combo a shot, I take 25 grams bcaa+ 25 grams WMS and drink during workout, per your suggestion I will add 25 grams WMS after with my second dose of Neovar post workout. I do 10 minutes cardio before workout and 25 minutes after, I have been taking 4 Neovar per day for 4days, I am going to increase to 6 a day, so far I have not really noticed any effects yet, its early so we will see......
  8. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RipdnTxs View Post
    Thanks for the reply Steveoph, I am in between GVT training cycles, so things r not that intense yet. I have tried all types of creatine products and had very little effect , so I thought I would give this combo a shot, I take 25 grams bcaa+ 25 grams WMS and drink during workout, per your suggestion I will add 25 grams WMS after with my second dose of Neovar post workout. I do 10 minutes cardio before workout and 25 minutes after, I have been taking 4 Neovar per day for 4days, I am going to increase to 6 a day, so far I have not really noticed any effects yet, its early so we will see......
    Sounds like a plan. You might want to consider throwing up a log in the Supplement Reviews/Log section that way other people with similar experiences can give you some input/feedback, and it also helps you track your progress.

Two minds are better than one, and you will have a good deal more than 2 willing to help you
  9. NP Supplement Pimp
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

We have been awaiting more Neovar to arrive, which is due today or tomorrow, along w/ more RPM!!!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NeoVar/Kwick Karb 3.3lb Stack sold out?
    By KRNMuscle in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-13-2008, 05:53 AM
  2. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-11-2008, 07:23 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-30-2008, 12:03 PM
  4. NeoVar/Kwick Karb 3.3lb Stack
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-30-2008, 09:31 AM
  5. Kwick Karb....