Tea GCG

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Bottles look great - very professional and "hey, I wanna buy that" looking. :)

... but, the label on mine was upside down. Just a heads up.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got mine. Very nice labels. Great idea Nutraplanet.

thicketman

thicketman

Awards
What's up with $9.99 being a marked down price??? It used to be the regular price...

Please tell me this is a mistake.

If not, Primaforce Lean Green is the better buy at regular price...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's up with $9.99 being a marked down price??? It used to be the regular price...

Please tell me this is a mistake....
Previously, the product was packed in bags. With the new design and packaging, it would be a challenge to retain the previous price. So, stack up, just in case it does not remain marked-down for a while! :)

thicketman

thicketman

Awards
This is some serious B.S.!!!

Previously, the product was packed in bags. With the new design and packaging, it would be a challenge to retain the previous price. So, stack up, just in case it does not remain marked-down for a while! :)
Priorities really should be weighed here. I personally would rather pay less to receive products in a bag. Paying less is the whole idea of buying bulk/bulk capped products in the first place. Now we get to pay more for a bottle with a pretty little label...give me a break.

Let's take a look at this...

Nutraplanet GTE Nutracaps: $19.99/100caps = $.20 per cap.
Primaforce Lean Green: $9.99/60 caps = $.17 per cap.

...soooooo...

When it's not at sale price, there is NO incentive to buy the Nutracaps...real smart move Nutra...

I used to swear by you guys...

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree. I didn't know price went up 10 dollars for a fancy label

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sure, however, they received complaints from customers receiving ziploc baggies with pills in them.

Another thing to ponder is this silly question: If product is marked down from $19.99 to $9.99, it looks like a pretty nice deal, right? What if it was only marked down from $10.99? Not as significant of a price drop. That being said, and taking into account the fundamental law of demand, I don't think you'll have to worry about them selling it for $19.99 anytime soon: they wouldn't make any money.

Lastly, Sam and Matt are two very smart fellas who know how to do business. I totally trust they know what they're doing.

thicketman

thicketman

Awards
I'm sure, however, they received complaints from customers receiving ziploc baggies with pills in them.

Another thing to ponder is this silly question: If product is marked down from $19.99 to $9.99, it looks like a pretty nice deal, right? What if it was only marked down from $10.99? Not as significant of a price drop. That being said, and taking into account the fundamental law of demand, I don't think you'll have to worry about them selling it for $19.99 anytime soon: they wouldn't make any money.

Lastly, Sam and Matt are two very smart fellas who know how to do business. I totally trust they know what they're doing.

Let's hope you're right...

The first time I see the sale price gone, Nutraplanet will have fallen from grace in my eyes.

NutraMan

NutraMan

Board Sponsor
Awards

The first time I see the sale price gone, Nutraplanet will have fallen from grace in my eyes.

Have you noticed how the price of milk has gone up drastically the last few months, all due to the cost of shipping?

Same thing happens with raw ingredients. You can maintain a low price as long as you have inventory, but as soon as you have to renew and buy on a different price structire, things change. NutraPlanet has and always will be working on some of the slimmest margins in the industry and they have and always will continue to be a great value.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
anyone not completly psyched about this price is crazy.

Nutraplanet GTE Nutracaps: $9.99/100caps = $.09 per cap.
Primaforce Lean Green: $9.99/60 caps = $.17 per cap.

and if saving money is your primary objective.....you can get it even cheaper by capping the raw powder yourself.
you can get 500 grams of powder for $45. This works out to 1,000 green tea caps at $.045/cap!

Why does everyone jump to immediate conclusions and begin name calling before investigating the situation?

You are a man acting as wisdom never set foot at your door( I really do not mean this but I am jumping to conclusions without investigating the situation).

This is a scorned industry.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I had this idea.

We could make up a mat, and write a bunch of conclusions on it. You could jump to conclusions. It's a "jump" to conclusions mat. What d'ya think?

thicketman

thicketman

Awards
Why does everyone jump to immediate conclusions and begin name calling before investigating the situation?

You are a man acting as wisdom never set foot at your door( I really do not mean this but I am jumping to conclusions without investigating the situation).

This is a scorned industry.
What conclusions are being jumped to? It is plain fact that the regular price has been raised to $19.99. Check the site yourself.

By the way, who began any name calling? You just insulted me without my provoking you.

Kindly go away. I'll not sling mud at you.

The sale price is great. My concern is with the regular price, which has increased by $10. I understand the increasing cost of raws and I understand a following mark up. However, it is coincidentally interesting that brand new packaging has shown up as well.

Evidently, I've struck a nerve with some...

I've said what I felt the need to say. I'll not visit this thread again.