NA-Rala Caps, NOW AT NUTRAPLANET!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
First off, we want to thank everyone for their patience as we expand and improve our NutraCaps!

We are now proud to announce the newest member to this up and growing line-up, NA-Rala caps, for ONLY $23.99!!!

NutraPlanet Presents Bio-Enhanced™ Na-RALA

Bio-Enhanced™ Na-RALA is the gold standard for alpha lipoic acid. Developed by world-renowned Geronova Research, Bio-Enhanced™ Na-RALA is the most potent form of lipioc acid available as well as the most stable.

ALA has a notorious reputation for degrading in high temperatures and having a very short shelf life; not something you want that has been shipped to you in a truck in the dead of summer! Bio-Enhanced™ Na-RALA solves this problem with its specialized polymerization and goes even further with at least a three year shelf life.

Because Bio-Enhanced™ Na-RALA is so stable and potent, it is a must have for anyone who needs a quality anti-oxidant to combat the surge of free radicals that are released from exercise or stress. Bio-Enhanced™ Na-RALA is able to neutralize more free radicals than ever before because it is both fat and water soluble and crosses the blood-brain barrier. No other anti-oxidants offer so much power!

Bio-Enhanced™ Na-RALA is also a key player in your body’s level of energy by protecting membranes, mitochondria (the energy-producing structures within cells) and cellular DNA. Furthermore, it helps to regulate healthy blood sugar levels, which may improve insulin response and help drive nutrients to muscles instead of fat cells.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just made happy in my pants! :D

{{{Placing order right now}}}

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
AWESOME!!! Timing couldn't have been better!!!

Very nice, sleek label you have there, love it!

:dance:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Do we need to consume biotin with this, like earlier forms of ala? Thanks-

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
Quick question, could the Nutra Na-R-ALA stack with Anabolic Pump? I would not take them at the same time. Probably take Na-R-ALA with Breakfast and Dinner. I would dose AP with Lunch and preworkout. Thoughts?

iwannasurf

Awards
Is there any way NA-R-ALA could adversely affect body composition? AFAIK, ALA mimicks the effect of insulin, which most people want to keep low if the goal is fat loss. I am trying to lean up for summer and am wondering if ALA would be a benficial addition to my supps or if I should stay away.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pumpniron91 Supplements 6
abformulations Supplements 13
AntM1564 Supplements 22
Supplements 27
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0