Ch...ch...ch....Chia Pro! Now in Stock!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
CMI's Chia Pro is now available at NP for only $19.99!

Chia Pro (16 oz) By: CMI

The Amazing Super Food - Rich In Anti-Oxidants, Protein, Fiber, and Omegas!

CHIA PRO™ is produced using an all new revolutionary Cold Fracture Process ™(CFP ™). This unique process enables the seed to be fractured into 4 or more parts with no loss in yield or nutrients. Many of the benefits of this mineral rich LT945 Salvia hispanica L seed are derived from the pristine and stable properties of the 30 to 35% oil content and the beneficial interaction of the oil with its naturally occurring minerals. The 'Cold Fractured' seed allows certain enzymes to be released and nutrients to be activated that increase the bioavailability.

CHIA PRO captures all of the nutrients, protein, Omega 3 oils, fiber, and anti-oxidants by fracturing the seed.

Benefits Of Chia

* Nature's richest vegetarian source of omega-3 essential fatty acids
* Nature's richest source of fibre (especially rich in soluble fibre)
* Complete protein with high levels of 18 Amino Acids (including the essential 10)
* 3x more iron than spinach
* 15x more magnesium than broccoli
* 6x more calcium than milk
* 15x more Omega 3's than salmon
* 4x more protein than kidney beans
* 2x more fiber than bran flakes
* No trans fats
* Gluten Free
* Hypo-Allergenic - There are no known allergies to Chia Pro

Chia seed has higher levels of alpha-linolenic acid(ALA) than flax seed. ALA is an essential acid because it is not produced by the body. In fact, Chia Pro has the highest known whole-food source levels of Omega-3 acids, as measured by percent of weight.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I almost bought some of this stuff.

Looks really good! Now THIS is a supplement.

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is a must have for anyone, young or old, bodybuilder or wekend warrior, athlete or TV watching pro..

Everyone needs this.....:drunk:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You had me at Gluten Free. This stuff looks good. I may have to pick some of this up soon.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a very interesting new product that is just starting to become popular. This one is targetted more towards overall wellbeing.

I think products like this are important because sometimes we overlook what we put into our bodies, and as athletes we push ourselves harder than the typical person leading to more strain on ourselves. Getting quality nutrients (macro and micro) is vitally important!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a very interesting new product that is just starting to become popular. This one is targetted more towards overall wellbeing.

I think products like this are important because sometimes we overlook what we put into our bodies, and as athletes we push ourselves harder than the typical person leading to more strain on ourselves. Getting quality nutrients (macro and micro) is vitally important!
:goodpost: