New Nutra-Caps, Now In Stock!!!

1. Exclamation New Nutra-Caps, Now In Stock!!!

NutraPlanet is proud to announce our new and upgraded selection of Nutra-Caps!!!

First up to bat is our high-quality, high-extract TEA-GCG™ (Green Tea Caps 50%) (100 caps), which yields 250mg of total EGCG! This product is currently ONLY $9.99!!!

NutraPlanet TEA-GCG™ is a reliable and affordable way to supply a super high quality green tea extract to your diet.

Green Tea, especially when extracted for high levels of a catechin called epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG) is an anti-oxidant powerhouse, potent fat-burner and all around health super food. In fact, green tea is one of the widely studied herbs in existence. As of 2004, there were over 1000 studies published that demonstrated the health benefits of green tea.

For more information on this product, please click here.

Next, we are proud to offer our new Coleus 20% Capsules (90 caps), which are currently ONLY $14.95!!!

Coleus Forskohlii is an Ayurvedic herb that has shown to have a host of beneficial effects to anyone looking to better their health. Forskohlii is of interest to health enthusiasts as it has been shown to increase lean muscle mass while simultaneously decreasing levels of body fat.

For more information on this product, please click here.

**Also, stay tuned, for NA-Rala caps will be coming soon!!!

NutraPlanet: Helping you, help yourself!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

2. O great through these up several hours after my order

i like these two and will purchase some sometime soon!
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

3. Very nice packaging!!
    •   

4. Awesome.

NutraPlanet ~Listening to the consumers!

Already stocked up on the GT caps at the moment, but next order will surley be hitting up the forskohlii

5. Nice packaging! Looking forward to the NA-RALA caps!

6. And the 95% Divanil???

7. Quote Originally Posted by DCbuilder View Post
    And the 95% Divanil???
    Being worked on Exporting =

8. are all the nutra caps getting the new sexy bottles?

9. Nice. So, I don't get the Ziplock bags anymore? I like the sideways text. Like Sly's line.

10. Quote Originally Posted by JDF View Post
    are all the nutra caps getting the new sexy bottles?
    Slowly but surely !

11. Damn I have a bunch of Green tea, can I just order the bottle as a conversation piece? Looks good guys.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

12. very nice NP!=)
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

13. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Nice packaging! Looking forward to the NA-RALA caps!
    My order will be placed as soon as these are in...was hoping it would be today.

14. nice upgrade on the packaging!!

15. The bottled look great. As soon as the Divanil and Res come in i'm going on a shopping spree!

16. Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    The bottled look great. As soon as the Divanil and Res come in i'm going on a shopping spree!
    Same her man! I'm all over dat!

17. very attractive stuff.

how much forshkolli a day? 300mg?

divanil is going to go quick!

18. sweet deals! gonna miss the baggies though. bottles looked great, but theres just something cool about those bags.

19. very nice NP. Def liking the new look. I'll be ordering very soon glad I waited

20. Oh man, I loved the sexy plastic bags lol..Seriously, those bottles are sickkkkkkkkkkkk

21. Wow those are some sexy bottles! Stockage time!

22. Love the bottles kinda reminds me of instone brand...

23. wow, the new bottle seems to be a hit!
    maybe NP should consider selling just the bottles.

24. Quote Originally Posted by ShakesAllDay View Post
    Nice. So, I don't get the Ziplock bags anymore? I like the sideways text. Like Sly's line.
    exactly, NP must have signed Rambo up as the spokesman....

25. The bottles are cool, but being all the way in Japan. I wonder if it will drive up my shipping cost. Nutra goin to run an International shipping special soon.

26. the coleus caps is a very nice addition!!!
    i may have to give it a try myself.

27. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    very attractive stuff.

how much forshkolli a day? 300mg?

divanil is going to go quick!
    I'd say start at 3 caps/day (For 60mg standardized) and you can work your way up to 4/5 caps.

Remember to take it on an empty stomach for proper absorption, and watch the fat melt off!

28. I just picked up 4 bottles of the Green Tea caps for my wife. Great deal, Nutra!

29. Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    The bottled look great. As soon as the Divanil and Res come in i'm going on a shopping spree!
    Me too.

30. Any word on 6 Bromo?

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

31. Oh and Man those are some shaweet bottles!

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

32. the 6-bromo was added in the Juggernaut T-Drive Extreme. Only 12mg per cap, but $10 per bottle.

33. The new TEA-GCG and Coleus 20% Capsules pack design is simply awesome. I have to collect a few bottles!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders opinion as a whole.

34. Bottles look very similar to avant research products. Usin the same contract manufacturer ey?

Great deal on the tea though...dont even think I can cap it myself cheaper.

35. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    The new TEA-GCG and Coleus 20% Capsules pack design is simply awesome. I have to collect a few bottles!
    Lol somehow that made me think of Bobble-heads that spit out NutraCaps when you bounce their head... Definitely not something we got in the works, but it sure sounds amazing. Imagine knocking a bobble head and it spits out your green tea caps

Similar Forum Threads

1. cordygen 5, Appnut Drive, and nutra coleus caps
    By sanchezgreg18 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-25-2010, 04:58 PM
  2. come on nutra - get your stock in!
    By workout8485 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-22-2009, 03:13 PM
  3. Nutra caps
    By warbird01 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3