Nutra bulk TTA + salvia review

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
I ordered your TTA and salvia a bit back and stacked them for 30 days. I was taking 3g of TTA and 2.5g of salvia per day. While eating above maintenance caloric intake and not so much cardio done, my waist went down 1 inch and I am MUCH more defined now and gained 5 pounds. No full cramps, i would get up fast and then would almost get a cramp in calves some times or if I held my cell phone to my ear for long my bicep would almost go into a cramp... but never woke up in the middle of the night in agony or anything :)

Also... I donno how safe it was, but the last day of the stack I took 7 g of TTA and 6 g of salvia just because I wanted to end the cycle that day and I wanted to experiment with how that dose felt. Great stuff, will buy again real soon :)

knightowl

Awards
What kind of diet were you on ? Macros?

did you feel water retention at all ?

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
You mean salvia has other uses besides smoking?

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Are you talking about Salvia divinorum?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Salvia Miltiorrhiza, one of the major actives in DCP.

BTW, the material that Nutra has - once it is gone it probably wont be back.

and....7 grams of TTA? 7 GRAMS?

novamanms

Awards
7 grams of tta would make my toenails cramp.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
No, not salvia divornum haha.

Macros were 20% CHO/50% PRO/30% fat

Yeah, haha... 7 grams. Its rediculous, I KNOW. But I like being a guinea pig and 3g didn't make me have real cramps. So I was curious as to whether or not 7 would, and it didn't at least not when I dosed it that one day at 7 grams. Although, up to 5 days after that I would have to be very careful on how I moved, because say I leaned on a wall with 1 arm extended holding myself up, then I stopped leaning and tried folding my arms... my tricep didn't wanna stop contracting so I would have to stay still or else it would feel like my muscle was going to explode. It was very interesting. I won't being dosing it that high ever again, but I am glad i tried it at least once :)

There was deffinately some water retention, it went away completely within a week of finishing the last dose. After I made this post my waist went down another .5 inches and still was on the same diet and cardio plan. I will deffinately run this again, probably when I begin a bulk. I'll keep you updated on how that goes.