Xtend out of stock?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
When can we see some more? I just ordered it when it was in three days ago.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Aside from the large Orange, Xtend should be back in stock in the next day or two.

We have been placing adequate orders, but I think Scivation has been slammed.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Good. :) Need it.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Thank you, Oh great NutraPlanet. You guys always come through.

rbuecker

rbuecker

Awards
  • Established
this stuff is highly concentrated right? it's okay that sometimes it tastes like someone kicked sand in my lemonade?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
this stuff is highly concentrated right? it's okay that sometimes it tastes like someone kicked sand in my lemonade?
Very highly concentrated. The lemonade has enough taste to mask alot of nasty tasting supps.

And by kicked sand... Do you mean grainy? Xtend dissolves very well in water, and shouldn't have a grainy taste. Perhaps add more water because it is fully dissolved?

rbuecker

rbuecker

Awards
  • Established
Very highly concentrated. The lemonade has enough taste to mask alot of nasty tasting supps.

And by kicked sand... Do you mean grainy? Xtend dissolves very well in water, and shouldn't have a grainy taste. Perhaps add more water because it is fully dissolved?
yeah, definitely grainy. i usually funnel 2 scoops into a 16.9oz water bottle after taking a drink to make some room. maybe that's not enough water? if i dont shake it for a sec, there's some settling on the bottom.

i'll try just one scoop tonight and see if that changes anything, if not i'll try to get some pics up :p

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, definitely grainy. i usually funnel 2 scoops into a 16.9oz water bottle after taking a drink to make some room. maybe that's not enough water? if i dont shake it for a sec, there's some settling on the bottom.

i'll try just one scoop tonight and see if that changes anything, if not i'll try to get some pics up :p
Alright. It sounds like to me you just didn't give it enough of a shake. Once it is dissolved, I haven't noticed it settling, but I do toss my blender bottle around a fair bit :) 17oz should be plenty to dilute it in.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established

I agree the formula is different. I live off of Xtend as does all the men in my family. The most rescent batch is grittier. I'd still put it up my butt I love it so much. But not as polverized if thats the word for sure.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I honestly didn't try Xtend until recently, but i'm VERY impressed thusfar. So much so that i picked up some more. :)

I love my Purple Wraath too, so this should be a nice alternative at times.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I honestly didn't try Xtend until recently, but i'm VERY impressed thusfar. So much so that i picked up some more. :)

I love my Purple Wraath too, so this should be a nice alternative at times.
What flavour got you hooked? I started with Watermelon after hearing all the reviews, but luckily I picked up lemonade next and have had it for ages. I mix it with some bulk BCAA's, Leucine & Glutamine to stretch it out. I think I will try Orange when I run out.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What flavour got you hooked? I started with Watermelon after hearing all the reviews, but luckily I picked up lemonade next and have had it for ages. I mix it with some bulk BCAA's, Leucine & Glutamine to stretch it out. I think I will try Orange when I run out.
Apple and Grape FTW!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt work out with anything else. It makes that big a difference. Watermelon, all the way-

rbuecker

rbuecker

Awards
  • Established
one scoop, 17oz, still got a snow globe :) but hardly noticeable compared to before. so now im splitting up 2 doses, one before, one during, another one during, maybe another during, one after :p
it's my first container, very far from being my last. love it!

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
My apple Xtend is super grainy. Like super small pebbles. I mix it in my blender bottle with lots of water and it just stays that way. I end up with little extend pebbles all over the inside of the cup when I'm done downing it. Even after 2+ hours it can stay that way. Never had this problem with the others.

Still seems to work like a charm though.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm it sounds like the latest batch of Xtend was either reformulated for the worse, or is a bit "off". I stocked up last fall, but mine mix like a charm.

Since you guys were having mixability issues, I'm taking one for the team and ordering another tub to see if I can replicate your problems ;) It's a rough life, huh.

CDCDCD

Awards
I've placed an order, smashing it with AP very soon

rbuecker

rbuecker

Awards
  • Established
Hmm it sounds like the latest batch of Xtend was either reformulated for the worse, or is a bit "off". I stocked up last fall, but mine mix like a charm.

Since you guys were having mixability issues, I'm taking one for the team and ordering another tub to see if I can replicate your problems ;) It's a rough life, huh.
haha yeah :) ive relocated mine to the fridge to try and keep away any moisture that may be causing the issue. we'll see how that pans out. this stuff has just about become something im constantly taking in throughout the day since im always drinking water. yummay!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
haha yeah :) ive relocated mine to the fridge to try and keep away any moisture that may be causing the issue. we'll see how that pans out. this stuff has just about become something im constantly taking in throughout the day since im always drinking water. yummay!
Good point. NP and I live in the deep south and CM is very unstable at hot or humid climates-

dieselcoop

Awards

just shake it up for like 30 min and it should dissolve completely

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
The Xtend fairy needs to hurry his butt on and make some more!! Peoples gots some habits now! haha

CDCDCD

Awards
I placed an order on the 7/08/08.. still pending, supplements were in stock (apparently). My first order with Nutraplanet, hope it won't be the last.

ksa

Awards
  • Established
I placed an order on the 7/08/08.. still pending, supplements were in stock (apparently). My first order with Nutraplanet, hope it won't be the last.

they were slammed by tons of orders. you ordered some AP?

CDCDCD

Awards
yeah I was hoping to miss the rush! But it has been shipped, thanks NUtra, now its the hands of the postal service!@

Fingers crossed, cant wait to trial Xtend
:pose: