Shipping have you looking into USPS first class air mail

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
I've been getting packages shiped to me from the USA to Canada with Usps and the shipping has been very cheap. Like $7 or less. Seem like it would be a good option for some orders. As it stands now shipping for one or two small items items is already up to $20. And apparently its good up to 4 pound and tops out around $16 for shipping.

Just a thought.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I've been getting packages shiped to me from the USA to Canada with Usps and the shipping has been very cheap. Like $7 or less. Seem like it would be a good option for some orders. As it stands now shipping for one or two small items items is already up to $20. And apparently its good up to 4 pound and tops out around $16 for shipping.

Just a thought.
mnnnhmnn

I shipped sogone2day some x-factor. Only cost me like 5 bucks and a few cents. Granted though theres no tracking so it may scare some people. I asked for tracking and you would instantly need to bump up your service to the one nutraplanet currently offers. first class air mail has no tracking and that may bug some people.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
mnnnhmnn

I shipped sogone2day some x-factor. Only cost me like 5 bucks and a few cents. Granted though theres no tracking so it may scare some people. I asked for tracking and you would instantly need to bump up your service to the one nutraplanet currently offers. first class air mail has no tracking and that may bug some people.

Hey man Thanks. I definetly place a few more orders for friends if this was available.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
Just put my order in it was a larger/heavy one so i new shipping would be crazy $34
x2 fish oils 1000
posiden
miracle greens
cycle support

You guys are so lucky with your free shipping in the usa lol

But it's still cheaper than buying shiet up here so I can't complain.

Hope customs won't piss me off

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just put my order in it was a larger/heavy one so i new shipping would be crazy $34
x2 fish oils 1000
posiden
miracle greens
cycle support

You guys are so lucky with your free shipping in the usa lol

But it's still cheaper than buying shiet up here so I can't complain.

Hope customs won't piss me off
Not with that order. It's all legal up here :) They just don't like Yohimbine, Carnitine, Pro-Hormones. And even then NP usually gets everything thru under the radar :woohoo:

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
Not with that order. It's all legal up here :) They just don't like Yohimbine, Carnitine, Pro-Hormones. And even then NP usually gets everything thru under the radar :woohoo:
I think theres something in cycle support that isn't suppose to go into canada. Other site says not able to ship to canada bb.com but i've ordered it from nutraplanet before with no problem.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think theres something in cycle support that isn't suppose to go into canada. Other site says not able to ship to canada bb.com but i've ordered it from nutraplanet before with no problem.
Yeah, it's the Red Yeast Rice. As usual, Health Canada is being a bit vague about the issue. It seems they issued a warning re: a couple of products in October of last year that contained RYR. I remember reading the bulletin and it was unclear as to whether it was those two or three products in particular or RYR in general. When I called to enquire, they were of little help and didn't seem to know what I was talking about. You're right though, BB.com will not let you check out if you have it in your order. That said, I just got two tubs from NP last week with no prob. :woohoo:

ultraman

Awards
  • Established
a discount coupon that applies to international orders may be an option :cheers:

ultraman

Awards
  • Established

Just a thought.
At the USPS website http://ircalc.usps.gov, First-Class Mail® International Package is an option up to 4lbs at $16.16 to Canada. When the package is 5lbs, the cheapest option is Priority Mail® International at $22.60. No First-class option is available. It's the same to Europe and Asia. Shipping alone can cost 50% of the items. :rasp::aargh: