Scivation Knockout

  1. Scivation Knockout


    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl) 25 mg 1250%
    Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) 25 mg 250%
    BrainChill™ Blend
    (LT-1* Tryptophan, Valerian Root (Standardize to 0.8% Valerenic Acids), Gamma-aminobutyric acid, Inositol, Melatonin) 2126 mg **
    MyoDream™ Blend
    (Ziziphus Jujube (standardized for Triterpenes {Jujubosides, Betulic acid and Oleanolic acid}), Cis-9,10-octadecenoamide, White Peony. 850 mg **
    AnaCalm™ Blend
    (Ashwaghanda (standardized for 1.5% Withanolides), Ocimum Sanctum L. (2.5% Urosolic Acid), Magnolia Bark (standardized for 50% Honokiol) 355 mg


    Anyone tried this? Looks pretty good.
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl) 25 mg 1250%
    Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) 25 mg 250%
    BrainChill™ Blend
    (LT-1* Tryptophan, Valerian Root (Standardize to 0.8% Valerenic Acids), Gamma-aminobutyric acid, Inositol, Melatonin) 2126 mg **
    MyoDream™ Blend
    (Ziziphus Jujube (standardized for Triterpenes {Jujubosides, Betulic acid and Oleanolic acid}), Cis-9,10-octadecenoamide, White Peony. 850 mg **
    AnaCalm™ Blend
    (Ashwaghanda (standardized for 1.5% Withanolides), Ocimum Sanctum L. (2.5% Urosolic Acid), Magnolia Bark (standardized for 50% Honokiol) 355 mg


    Anyone tried this? Looks pretty good.
    I'll be picking it up shortly. Profile looks pretty solid.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  3. Trauma did you pick this up yet, and if so, how do you like it buddy?
    Armed to the teeth.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by manifesto View Post
    Trauma did you pick this up yet, and if so, how do you like it buddy?
    I liked it man. Not overwhelming, but did the job pretty well overall.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  5. Cool bro...I took it the other night and I felt a little funny....probably just the anticipation or somethin....

    Did you experience anything like this...?
    Armed to the teeth.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by manifesto View Post
    Cool bro...I took it the other night and I felt a little funny....probably just the anticipation or somethin....

    Did you experience anything like this...?
    I haven't taken it in a while, but i don't recall feeling all that loopy. I did have a nice sedative effect. Everyone responds differently to products though. For some reason when i take "Lean Dreams", it's an all out "Goodnight Irene"

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  7. haha....yeah bro it was a little weird...

    I kind of felt like Craig on Friday "Man I can hear my heart beating"

    smokey - "man thats what its supposed to do!!!!"
    Armed to the teeth.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by manifesto View Post
    haha....yeah bro it was a little weird...

    I kind of felt like Craig on Friday "Man I can hear my heart beating"

    smokey - "man thats what its supposed to do!!!!"
    Lol!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  9. I'm almost through my first bottle. It doesn;'t knock me out, but 1 is good sleep, two is deep, 3 is too much out for the count sleep.

  10. Thats probably where I messed up....I popped 3 the first time...
    Armed to the teeth.

  11. I liked it... it does not knock you out but i will give you restful sleep

  12. i bought some, it does work well. the only thing for me is, i take ZMA and knockout has a lot of B-6 in it already, so you can't take them both on the same night..

  13. how many pills are you guys popping
    Armed to the teeth.

  14. 3 tabs...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Scivation Knockout didnt work!
    By joshweights in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 03-05-2009, 12:48 PM
  2. Scivation Knockout Review
    By Urban Monk in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-27-2008, 03:15 PM
  3. Knockout
    By Moyer in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-05-2006, 01:25 PM
Log in
Log in