am I bad at math?
- 05-24-2008, 03:18 PM
- 05-24-2008, 05:06 PM
Typically though NutraCaps are designed to provide convenience and still deliver a competitive price. In general the bulk powder is cheaper, however it is quite unpleasant to take many powder plain and it is difficult to get the desired dose.
Nutracaps offers the exact dose conveniently capped and in baggies. Another example is green tea. You can buy 100g of the powder for $10 Green Tea Powder (50% EGCG) (100 gm) By: NutraPlanet or you can choose to buy the NutraCap version TEA-GCGâ„¢ (Green Tea Caps) (100 caps) By: NutraPlanet . If you do the math, you will see that for $7.50, you are admittedly getting only 50g, HOWEVER you are getting it in a more palatable (pre-capped) form. Factor in the cost of 100 capsules (min. $1.05) and the time factor (priceless) you will see why the Green Tea Caps are one of our best sellers!
In its commitment to giving you the best selection, NutraPlanet offers both the powdered version (most economical) or a capped version (Convenient and still affordable) of products like Cissus and Green Tea in order to allow you to make the best personal choice. Thank you for your support of NutraPlanet and your sharp eye!
05-26-2008, 11:37 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Xodus in forum General ChatReplies: 104Last Post: 08-28-2015, 09:40 AM
- By SRossie in forum SupplementsReplies: 18Last Post: 02-09-2011, 07:53 PM
- By randall82 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-27-2006, 03:14 PM
- By Prime Rib in forum AnabolicsReplies: 24Last Post: 06-14-2004, 10:30 AM
- By LakeMountD in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 02-26-2003, 06:38 AM