which fat loss product is good for during vacation?

T

terence

Awards
here's the deal: i gain weight easily, and right now i'm at a pretty comfortable bodyfat but i'll be going on a 5 week vacation soon and i probably won't be doing much weights, although i'd certainly be doing quite a bit of cardio via walking, shopping, sightseeing etc. i'm thinking of buying some products to help keep me lean during my vacation. i really wanna do recreate, but i'm thinking maybe i should leave that to post vacation where i can workout and eat properly because i don't want my body to 'get used' to the product and hence render it less effective.

so what products do you guys recommend?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are a wide variety of fat burners, and there have been too many suggestions for me to recommend in one post. If you have more time, I recommend using the search feature with keywords like Fat Burner, Favorite, Comparison, etc.

Some that have received excellent feedback include Recreate (90 caps) By: USPLabs that you mentioned (Selling like Hotcakes on NP), Leviathan Reloaded (90 caps) By: Palo Alto Labs (Favourite of many users) or some like the strong stimulating Venom Hyperdrive 3.0 (90 caps) By: ALRI or also the AM-PM combo of Lipotrophin-AM (120 capsules/600 mg) By: Applied Nutriceuticals .

Also if you visit the Fatloss Category (Products In Fat Loss) the top sellers are listed on the left-hand side of the page.

There really are too many for me to list, but whatever you do choose, I highly recommend purchasing by Monday to take advantage of this unprecedented sale at NP! 10% off orders under 500, and 15% off orders over 500!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DCP is MADE for vacation-type situations, where the temptation to indulge is great, but you don't want to gain a bunch of fat.

It is, after all, called "Damage Control Protocol" for good reason.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DCP is MADE for vacation-type situations, where the temptation to indulge is great, but you don't want to gain a bunch of fat.

Yep this would be my choice for this kind of situation. DCP really does what its name implies :cool:

T

terence

Awards
yea i was thinking about DCP too, but the last time i used it i didn't get much out of it. i might give it a try again. is DCP all i need? i don't wanna bring too many bottles with me, i'm trying to travel light.

how should i dose DCP?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dose the DCP 30% higher on a damaging vacation...It will be all you need to bring.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Literally. You will look so good you won't need clothes :hammer:
I never bring clothes on vacation..but then again everyone asks me why I am wearing a fur snowsuit on the beach.

V

vasu

Awards
I'm currently on a ketogenic diet and there's wedding and wedding related events (rehearsal dinner, drinking, etc). I'm going to be continuing with Adrenalean, ReCreate and Sesamin during this to help with handling all the carby food and boozing. I'll be adding DCP also.

Would anything like Yellow Gold / AP / P-Slin help in terms of handing all the high carb intake, or would Phase2 (white kidney bean) stuff be better for that? Or both? NA-R-ALA?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Amen brother!

A product with so much versatility. :)

:bb2:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
if your vacation is somewhere sunny, take some atomic meltdown......but not if you are wearing a fur snowsuit.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently on a ketogenic diet and there's wedding and wedding related events (rehearsal dinner, drinking, etc). I'm going to be continuing with Adrenalean, ReCreate and Sesamin during this to help with handling all the carby food and boozing. I'll be adding DCP also.

Would anything like Yellow Gold / AP / P-Slin help in terms of handing all the high carb intake, or would Phase2 (white kidney bean) stuff be better for that? Or both? NA-R-ALA?
Bump, interested in seeing what thoughts are on white kidney bean.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
One other option is Lipotrophin-PM as a fat burner. It can be nicely stacked with any of the products mentioned already. A completely non-stim product, it can be used both during the day and at night. How does burning fat while you sleep sound?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As others mentioned, DCP is designed for that. Additionally mentioned was Sesamin. I double does sesamin when I use it anyway, but this can also aid if staving off fat gain when taken after over indulgences. I like to use low dose ephedrine to stimulate my metabolism. Also FL7, which of course is no longer available by the brand name FL7, but I still believe it could be homebrewed.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As others mentioned, DCP is designed for that. Additionally mentioned was Sesamin. I double does sesamin when I use it anyway, but this can also aid if staving off fat gain when taken after over indulgences. I like to use low dose ephedrine to stimulate my metabolism. Also FL7, which of course is no longer available by the brand name FL7, but I still believe it could be homebrewed.
Ahhh...FL7 was excellent - especially when alcohol was involved. One of the most underrated products ever.

Sometimes it's really cool having someone else around that was there during the original Avant heyday.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
simple stuff mostly is what i would use. stuff to speed up that metabolism. some yohimbine hcl on an empty stomach in the morning. some green tea caps through the day. and lots of walking around. also, for future reference, you can keep your muscles working simply by hitting some stuff up in your room. get a heavy resistance band and use it. also, chair dips/pushups and pullups (do them off a bus stop or something while walking) are your best buds.

you're on vacation. make it one. don't be pumping iron on a bowflex in a hotel lobby for three hours and getting all stimmed out. the gains'll come back.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahhh...FL7 was excellent - especially when alcohol was involved. One of the most underrated products ever.

Sometimes it's really cool having someone else around that was there during the original Avant heyday.
I miss many of the OG Avant products.

S

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not just any sesamin will do- trust the original. Trust SesaThin.

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
id definitely do some ap. That was you can eat like your on vacation and not feel bad about it. I had a good run with dcp as well but i dont like having to buy 2 bottles of something