NutraPlanet Memorial Day/Economy Stimulation SALE

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The NutraPlanet 2008 Memorial Day/Economy Stimulation Sale is THE LARGEST across the board SALE we've ever offered to date! With savings as deep as 15%, we will be offering discounts on EVERYTHING, including sale and clearance items!

...As if that was not enough, we are also still offering the FREE shipping on orders over $199 for domestic ground shipping (within the continental U.S.)!!! Guaranteed, you WILL NOT find another sale like this anywhere else :hammer:

For all orders up to $499.99 will receive an additional 10% off with coupon code: MDAY10

For all orders $500 or more, will receive an additional 15% off with coupon code: MDAY15

What a great way to stretch your stimulus package check with these once in a lifetime discount codes...AND THE FREE SHIPPING OPTION!

Don't delay because this sale is 3 DAYS ONLY!!! Monday, May 26th is THE LAST DAY to buy up the opportune time with these unprecedented discounts.

***For all our appreciative patrons who will partake in this valuable offer, we ask that you please help us in return by spreading the word to as many of your friends, family, and associates as possible. Needless to say, we are slashing our margins DRASTICALLY on this 3 day sale, and it will only be profitable through volume. So if you would like to see sales of this caliber in the future, let's make this one a successful event by spreading the word! :cheers:

:woohoo:We would like to thank all of our loyal customers, and friends of the PLANET for all your help and support! We would also like to thank all of our faithful service men and women who lay it on the line for our freedom...For all deployed service men and women, please leave this comment in your order during the sale: "Deployed Soldier", because we would like to show you our appreciation. Please keep in mind this is for deployed soldiers with shipments going to APO/FPO addresses only (at this time).

Now go spread the word and put that $600 check to good use!!! :ntome:

NutraPlanet: WE ARE YOUR SAVINGS ACCOUNT!™

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
....spreading the word!!!

:):thumbsup::head:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Absolutely awesome!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We've got some cool things lined up for AN coming soon...I'm really excited about that :D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We've got some cool things lined up for AN coming soon...I'm really excited about that :D
This is truly refreshing news! Looking forward to the goodies! :)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow!!! Right before my birthday too.

NutraPlanet...keeping the functional in functional supplaholic :D

Thanks Sam.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks awesome Stryder! If there's any Canadians out there who want to make a joint order, I can't make it to $500 on my own lol because I just put in a $300 order a few days ago. PM me and maybe we can make it happen :)

Turd Ferguson

Turd Ferguson

Awards
MOD EDIT: Contact Customer support for such inquiries.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So does this mean only people that spend $499 or more get a discount?.
You overlook the 15% on the already low prices, including prices of specials!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So does this mean only people that spend $499 or more get a discount?.
10% off is up to 499.99 and above is 15% so all orders get a discount i believe

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
should I wait on ordering the Gut Health so I can checkout?
great deals BTW!

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
wow, waited too long and missed out on the GTH twin Pack- still ordered 2 though

kanny

Awards
hi can any discounts be made to international shipping for a loyal gold member?....since Us get FREE over 199, i'll prolly be ordering 250

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hi can any discounts be made to international shipping for a loyal gold member?....since Us get FREE over 199, i'll prolly be ordering 250
On a site-wide sale when the profit margin is slim, 10% (or even 15%) really cuts into this. Shipping is not an area where NutraPlanet is raking you for money; it's the high price of shipping unfortunately :aargh: I know the feeling being in Canada and the costs make me wince, but the best advice IMO is to make one big order to minimize the shipping costs. And this weekend is an especially great opportunity for this, because if you hit $500 you get 15% off, which is $75! So if there was no sale, you would be getting NP's awesome prices, probably free shipping depending on the weight and then some off!

That being said, Sam's word can change that although from past experiences I would say it is very unlikely. Thank you for being a loyal customer to NutraPlanet. Your support is what makes sales like this weekend's possible!

kanny

Awards
ya, i know....already great prices, mayb i should complain :p:hammer:

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
This is fantastic. Thanks for making this happen. I will be hittin a nice size order.

This was a great idea, I wonder who thought of it. :lol:

But seriously, all joking aside, thanks again for coming through with a nice deal.

djs2000

Awards
very cool.

any chance of pre-selling sesamin/ sesathin oil?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'm serving notice to the rest of AM that you guys are a bunch of kids.

Kids I tell ya!

Order #23867.
$1,057.46

:bb3:

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
You hit it right on the head bolt :hammer:

10% off all orders under 500
and then, if you can believe
15% off of orders above 500!

Sam, how do you do it :fool2:

I <3 Sam, he always has a way to make my wallet less of a heavy burden to carry around :)

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
if you spend 500 you instantly qualify for free shipping and the sale as well! not too shabby. Too bad I dont have 500 dollars to spend on supps. :p

nor do i get the stimulus money.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established

Kids I tell ya!

Order #23867.
$1,057.46

Your gonna be HUUUUGGGE.....:lol:

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Kids I tell ya!

Order #23867.
$1,057.46
Wow! Did you get some things for friends? I wonder how much a $1k+ order weights :fool2: Thank you for supporting NutraPlanet! :woohoo:

if you spend 500 you instantly qualify for free shipping and the sale as well! not too shabby. Too bad I dont have 500 dollars to spend on supps. :p

nor do i get the stimulus money.
Well if nothing else, we're giving you stimulus :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Kids I tell ya!

Order #23867.
$1,057.46

I'll have to live in the joy vicariously through you J. :) If i made that kind of order the wife would would probably traumatize me. :run:

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
sale.........10% off....

Don't delay because this sale is 3 DAYS ONLY!!! Monday, May 26th is THE LAST DAY to buy up the opportune time with these unprecedented discounts.
Guess that explains why the DTH inventory got all sucked up in one day.....by time you get some more in stock the sale will be over.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guess that explains why the DTH inventory got all sucked up in one day.....by time you get some more in stock the sale will be over.
The twinpack sold out fast. There's still some single packs for sale
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/get-diesel/diesel-test-hardcore-120-tabs.html

If a customer orders two single DTH's and asks in the comments section for them to be made into a twinpack, NutraPlanet should accommodate the request, you're buying 2 anyways right? :)

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established

Kids I tell ya!

Order #23867.
$1,057.46

Man sized order right there. Rock on J.

I have to ask as well, what will be the first stack from that arsenal?

lonewolf77

Awards
Damn, waited too long and Diesel Test Hardcore Twin pack is out of stock. It was only in stock for a few days :(.

lonewolf77

Awards
Umm there is only 1 diesel test hardcore available, i cant even order 2 :(.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
The twinpack sold out fast. There's still some single packs for sale
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/get-diesel/diesel-test-hardcore-120-tabs.html

If a customer orders two single DTH's and asks in the comments section for them to be made into a twinpack, NutraPlanet should accommodate the request, you're buying 2 anyways right? :)
I ordered 2 singles b/c the twinpack was out, but didn't see this until afterwards, so no comments for me :(

Why not have it just set up to be automatic discount when you buy 2?

Doesn't make sense that the twinpack show OOS when there are plenty of singles.

Oh well, it's still a steal with the discount so I'm a happy camper.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I ordered 2 singles b/c the twinpack was out, but didn't see this until afterwards, so no comments for me :(

Why not have it just set up to be automatic discount when you buy 2?

Doesn't make sense that the twinpack show OOS when there are plenty of singles.

Oh well, it's still a steal with the discount so I'm a happy camper.
well from what I know about the shopping cart there, the 2 pack has a sep. product number. So if they get say 24 units of DTH in, they might allocate 12 to twin packs (6 twin packs) and 12 to single bottle sales.

I dont think the cart will just discount more than one bottle.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Man sized order right there. Rock on J.

I have to ask as well, what will be the first stack from that arsenal?
I got two 3-AD's. Price was awesome! About $48.

Looking to work that in with something else. Am thinking Halodrol or maybe Epistane.

I think I have some 4-AD around - but I've hid it so well that I can't find it. Could always run that with 3-AD.

I'm unsure what - but it will be a hormone stack. I intend to take a few weeks off after X-factor/RPM is over before I start.
Gotta talk with Sinner and formulate a plan.

Oh - forgot. I got the big ATJ protein balls thing. I'll be sucking down some high protein chocolate salty balls soon. :hammer:
(And will start using the 3 mo. Miracle Reds ASAP - love that stuff.)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'll have to live in the joy vicariously through you J. :) If i made that kind of order the wife would would probably traumatize me. :run:
Yeah - while I was making the order the only other member of the house was having some weird doggy dream on the bed. (He was doing this little half-bark. It was funny. He's a 2 year old Corgi mix.)

Life is simple. I don't answer to anyone.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ATJ Nutrition's "protein balls" are a GREAT product!

Great for getting in adequate protein intake with busy lifestyle like the E.R.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah - while I was making the order the only other member of the house was having some weird doggy dream on the bed. (He was doing this little half-bark. It was funny. He's a 2 year old Corgi mix.)

Life is simple. I don't answer to anyone.
Ah, I remember those days.:)

I still manage to slip in a few orders without her really noticing or caring every now and then. ;)

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[/B]

i dont see any sale

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
i dont see any sale
The sale is not on specific items so there are no large "sale" labels on certain products. All you do is add everything to your cart (including already marked down items!) and then you can add the above coupon codes to achieve the savings (coupon code insert is on the checkout page btw).

For all orders up to $499.99 will receive an additional 10% off with coupon code: MDAY10

For all orders $500 or more, will receive an additional 15% off with coupon code: MDAY15

So you have a chance to save up to 60-80 dollars on the 10% (depending on how much your free shipping is if over 199$ :D) and a unlimited amount of savings if over 500.

Like mentioned above the Free Shipping coupon code is still applicable to the above discounts.

Nutra's philosophy of a sale: Go balls to the wall and have everything on sale! lol.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well from what I know about the shopping cart there, the 2 pack has a sep. product number. So if they get say 24 units of DTH in, they might allocate 12 to twin packs (6 twin packs) and 12 to single bottle sales.

I dont think the cart will just discount more than one bottle.
Yup that's my understanding too Chuck. Then if the twin-packs all sell out and there's still single-packs they might get re-alotted (Either by someone alert at NP or with the next shipment depending on #'s).

I'm not sure why the above poster was unable to add 2 DTH's to his cart, because I am presently able to check out with 2. Therefore, anybody that wishes to get a twin-pack, purchase 2 single packs and put in your comments for them to be merged and you will be taken care of !:woohoo:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
If people don't already realize - this is THE best sale I've seen (as far as blanket everything off). Nutra has had some excellent individual sales in the past on a few items with deep discounts.

This one takes the cake.

First off - you won't see 15% off anywhere else. You are lucky to see 10% off (at BB.com it's every once in a blue moon).

Plus most sites that have coupon's like NP does (the $3 off $100 or whatever) charge for shipping. So the coupon usually takes the shipping charge and a little more (a few dollars).

If you order over $200 - the coupon is purely off the items you order.

I knew this the minute I saw the email, which is why I made the order that I did.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...I knew this the minute I saw the email, which is why I made the order that I did.
You are probably covered until January 2009! :D

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
You are probably covered until January 2009! :D
Some of the stuff I'll go through quick, I think.
The bulk of it I'll have for a while. (T-Roid for example - got 2 just for the hell of it. I still have some pre-Jan05 banned PH's I haven't used.)

The Miracle Reds will be gone in 3 months. Xtend (got 2 of them, have one here) probably about the same.

I usually get one big order a year and then have a few smaller ones here and there for the more staple type stuff.

Edit - I did get a Lipo-PM. That won't last long.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some of the stuff I'll go through quick, I think.
The bulk of it I'll have for a while. (T-Roid for example - got 2 just for the hell of it. I still have some pre-Jan05 banned PH's I haven't used.)

The Miracle Reds will be gone in 3 months. Xtend (got 2 of them, have one here) probably about the same.

I usually get one big order a year and then have a few smaller ones here and there for the more staple type stuff.

Edit - I did get a Lipo-PM. That won't last long.
Awesome! :thumbsup: