Applied Nutriceuticals Neovar Recomped!!!!!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Creatine is Creatine, right?

Not so much!

There are literally dozens of different creatine derivatives out there; each proclaiming to be the “next best thing”. Everyone knows that creatine works for building muscular strength and volume…but the problem has been finding the most efficient way to get it where you want it (into the muscle cell) and not where you don’t (wasted and causing bloating, cramping, and extracellular water retention).

Applied Nutriceuticals has developed the most potent and biologically efficient creatine product yet to be introduced - at ANY price. Don’t be fooled by expensive concoctions and flashy advertising.

The primary element of NeoVar is the proprietary blend, Mono/PCr complex™; a precisely proportioned combination of phosphocreatine and creatine monohydrate. The theory behind the Mono/PCr Complex is quite simple: It matches the CRfree 40/PCr 60 ratio found in the naturally occurring human skeletal intramuscular creatine pool and is chemically identical to what is stored in your working muscles. No other creatine product has ever accomplished this!

Additionally, NeoVar contains our proprietary Glucovar / Adenylate Cyclase Sensitization Complex™, which contains scientifically proven insulin-mimetic compounds that can dramatically improve creatine transport into skeletal muscle cells.

The two compounds work synergistically to create a product that triggers skin stretching, almost painfully voluminous pumps and muscle volume like no other product ever has. Ever.

Best of all, it’s economical – priced like a generic but out-performs the exotics…so you get the best of both worlds! Don’t wait – get your bottle today and get ready to grow

Neovar Recomped
by Applied Nutriceuticals

Coming soon to your favorite planet.... NUTRAPLANET!​

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
my favorite planet is earth. not nutraplanet. :toofunny:

all of our favorite planets should be earth. heck we live on it. :toofunny:

just kidding LB!

Looking foward to this. Solid formulation basic simple yet so effective. I wish I could have it as a staple year round.

Creatine is Creatine, right?

Not so much!

There are literally dozens of different creatine derivatives out there; each proclaiming to be the “next best thing”. Everyone knows that creatine works for building muscular strength and volume…but the problem has been finding the most efficient way to get it where you want it (into the muscle cell) and not where you don’t (wasted and causing bloating, cramping, and extracellular water retention).

Applied Nutriceuticals has developed the most potent and biologically efficient creatine product yet to be introduced - at ANY price. Don’t be fooled by expensive concoctions and flashy advertising.

The primary element of NeoVar is the proprietary blend, Mono/PCr complex™; a precisely proportioned combination of phosphocreatine and creatine monohydrate. The theory behind the Mono/PCr Complex is quite simple: It matches the CRfree 40/PCr 60 ratio found in the naturally occurring human skeletal intramuscular creatine pool and is chemically identical to what is stored in your working muscles. No other creatine product has ever accomplished this!

Additionally, NeoVar contains our proprietary Glucovar / Adenylate Cyclase Sensitization Complex™, which contains scientifically proven insulin-mimetic compounds that can dramatically improve creatine transport into skeletal muscle cells.

The two compounds work synergistically to create a product that triggers skin stretching, almost painfully voluminous pumps and muscle volume like no other product ever has. Ever.

Best of all, it’s economical – priced like a generic but out-performs the exotics…so you get the best of both worlds! Don’t wait – get your bottle today and get ready to grow

Neovar Recomped
by Applied Nutriceuticals

Coming soon to your favorite planet.... NUTRAPLANET!​

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I am predicting a stack sale of some sort sooooooon..... VERY well priced too................

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
my favorite planet is earth. not nutraplanet. :toofunny:

all of our favorite planets should be earth. heck we live on it. :toofunny:
i always thought that when people said 'save the planet' they were referring to nutraplanet.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
I am predicting a stack sale of some sort sooooooon..... VERY well priced too................
so, what you are saying is - don't buy it now at full price bacause it's going on sale.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Umm..... they can't buy it now anyways can they? I think it's intro at NP will involve a stack sale..... or so a little flying monkey told me. As he perched on my shoulder.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Umm..... they can't buy it now anyways can they? I think it's intro at NP will involve a stack sale..... or so a little flying monkey told me. As he perched on my shoulder.

a 6 foot 2 inch- 6 foot 3 inch monkey going by the name dirk? :toofunny:

JDF

Awards
  • Established
Very interested in trying out a stack w/ neovar - a quality price and i may be making an NP purchase sooner than planned

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!

$27.99 is INSANE.... in a good way.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I tried to leave a comment/review based on my beta experience. It didnt let me though.

I must say though guys try some AP with neovar and those of you who say they dont respond to AP may want to reconsider!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finally! Sounds good you will have an order from bolt soon ;)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks awesome guys!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
In Stock Now!!!

The NEW NeoVar "Recomped" is now in stock at NutraPlanet, for ONLY $27.99!!!

For more information, please click here.