What is NutraPlanet?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sam, let me be the first to say as an individual consumer, not a rep, you guys are absolutely amazing. I've never witnessed such amazing customer service and great online presence as nutraplanet has. I purchase VERY frequently from you and always to a very satisfactory standpoint. There is no other in my mind!

RPN loves ya also nutraplanet! Thanks for the continued amazing support as well!! :) :dance:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Thats interesting. I thought you guys took over Pluto when it was kicked out of the "normal" planet club. I still have my suspicions :D.

Honestly Sam its so cool to watch NP grow and add unique features to its repertoire, that continually further its stance in this industry. Although I am not fully competent of your background before NP, I personally commend you for everything you have done to make your true desire a reality.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm liking all these new additions! Seeing Nutraplanet develop in all these new directions is quite exciting. Who knows whats next, maybe soon we'll see you on NP Tv personally welcoming people to the site? :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
NutraPlanet. Always on my mind!

T

thrilla59

Awards
only one small gripe NP

i have been very happy doing business over the last year with NP. but why wasn't there an announcement that HMB or Beta-hydroxy beta-methylbutyrate would be discontinued? i must have brought one of the last batches. and when i seen that it wasn't even on the product list, i sent an e-mail to CS and did get the news the next day that "we will no longer carry this product sorry" damned!. i thought i really researched the hell out of this stuff. and i been following it off and on since 2006? and i just started to believe in the most recent threads here on AM and the NP forum. aw nuts now i have 500g of this stuff that might i won't
use because if it did work (and probably won't) can't buy this any longer from the planet . my money is very , i thought that bulk would be an good economical alternative in some respects with $ being so tight and i can't afford to waste good cash. i buy with my mind and pocket. but carry on the good work NP i will continue to buy from you guys.:clap2:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
i have been very happy doing business over the last year with NP. but why wasn't there an announcement that HMB or Beta-hydroxy beta-methylbutyrate would be discontinued? i must have brought one of the last batches. and when i seen that it wasn't even on the product list, i sent an e-mail to CS and did get the news the next day that "we will no longer carry this product sorry" damned!. i thought i really researched the hell out of this stuff. and i been following it off and on since 2006? and i just started to believe in the most recent threads here on AM and the NP forum. aw nuts now i have 500g of this stuff that might i won't
use because if it did work (and probably won't) can't buy this any longer from the planet . my money is very , i thought that bulk would be an good economical alternative in some respects with $ being so tight and i can't afford to waste good cash. i buy with my mind and pocket. but carry on the good work NP i will continue to buy from you guys.:clap2:
First off thank you for your continued support on NutraPlanet Thrilla.

It's tough to know exactly when Nutra will be unable to restock an item (and also if it will truly stay out of stock because a switch of supplier could come to fruition down the line). I assume that issues with our supplier of HMB was the cause of the discontinuation (although not 100% sure) so CS may have not been aware that they would be unable to stock it again until after they were already sold out of the current supply.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hold up...i thought nutraplanet was some special cult i was a part of??

On the real nutra is where i do my purchasing and i love to rock my nutra shirts and rep them while suggesting them to anyone who i talk to!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hold up...i thought nutraplanet was some special cult i was a part of??

On the real nutra is where i do my purchasing and i love to rock my nutra shirts and rep them while suggesting them to anyone who i talk to!
:lol: Preach on brotha...preach on!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Actually the HMB has been discontinued due to a cease and desist that we received.

T

thrilla59

Awards
from the x files

A cease and desist from whom and on what grounds?
from deities above? (FDA)?:aargh:NP just give us customers please a notification if you guys have to d/c a product line in the future.

Last edited:
H

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Was nutraplanet ever thought to have gotten this big? I remember back when and compared to now, wow!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Supplements 22
O Supplements 11
srocco112 Supplements 12
fightnews Supplements 8
D Supplements 65