Green tea caps..

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Also wondering on TTA powder and Leviathan Rel.??

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Green Tea is getting capped right now, and will be the 1st Nutracap to be released in a shiny new bottle :) Rene didn't give me an ETA, but I would say soon, maybe Monday?

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Fantastic..How about the other two items?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Green Tea is getting capped right now, and will be the 1st Nutracap to be released in a shiny new bottle :) Rene didn't give me an ETA, but I would say soon, maybe Monday?
oh sweet. I love green tea caps. I didnt like the bags very much though. The ziplock is hard to seal and I once didnt seal it enough and i picked up the bag and green tea caps dropped EVERYWHERE.

I stuffed all that in my old drive bottle though so its all good. :dance:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still 100 capsules?

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still 100 capsules?
As far as I know, yes :) Although if you do order some and feel like counting them let me know. In the past I've got varying #'s of caps (Usually over 100, and oddly enough never 100 on the dot lol)

Also seeing as how Monday is Memorial Day (I'm an ignorant Canadian sometimes!) I don't think they will be restocked by Monday as I originally though because of the holiday delay :( We do however have the bulk powder in stock Green Tea Powder (50% EGCG) (100 gm) By: NutraPlanet and Green Tea Powder (50% EGCG) (500 gm) By: NutraPlanet.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
That bulk green tea tastes GOD awful. Have to cap or parachute. (I have a capper but have never used it - too lazy. I 'chute GTE along with Yellow Gold, which is also God awful.)

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
That bulk green tea tastes GOD awful. Have to cap or parachute. (I have a capper but have never used it - too lazy. I 'chute GTE along with Yellow Gold, which is also God awful.)
thats what you get for skimping on a few bucks. :toofunny:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
To be fair to me - they didn't have Nutra caps back when the GTE bulk first came out.

I've had the tub for at least a year.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ordered the NutraPlanet Bulk Powder and a capsule kit. I am looking forward to the challenges of capsuling green tea. I keep my toes crossed!

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ordered the NutraPlanet Bulk Powder and a capsule kit. I am looking forward to the challenges of capsuling green tea. I keep my toes crossed!
Put on your favourite movie and capping becomes something you might even look forward to :)

Remember with GTE that you will need to add a filler unless you want 500mg+ per cap lol :) The first time I forgot and I ended up having 30ish caps with an extra healthy dose of green tea!

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just received a capping kit last week from NP. I ordered the deluxe "00" size. The scales they sent me didn't work though! They turned on fine but nothing came on to the display except for a .7 every now and then. They were definitely faulty. I emailed them but they didn't get back to me :( Had to cap my yellow gold without weighing it.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just received a capping kit last week from NP. I ordered the deluxe "00" size. The scales they sent me didn't work though! They turned on fine but nothing came on to the display except for a .7 every now and then. They were definitely faulty. I emailed them but they didn't get back to me :( Had to cap my yellow gold without weighing it.
Each YG cap fully tamped is about 500-550mg. Take 2/meal. Have you tried re-inserting the batteries? I have the scale and used it so much I've replaced the batteries 3 times!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...Put on your favourite movie and capping becomes something you might even look forward to :)
Perhaps! But, I really have my doubts! :D

Remember with GTE that you will need to add a filler unless you want 500mg+ per cap lol :) The first time I forgot and I ended up having 30ish caps with an extra healthy dose of green tea!
Sounds good! I want ultra-dosed EGCG! :)

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Each YG cap fully tamped is about 500-550mg. Take 2/meal. Have you tried re-inserting the batteries? I have the scale and used it so much I've replaced the batteries 3 times!
I've tried everything under the sun. They're definitely faulty. Hopefully NP get back to me :)

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Put on your favourite movie and capping becomes something you might even look forward to :)

I've had the powder before, and buying it again since it's not stocked in time for the sale, and it's not too bad. I don't use a capper and I do fill em to 500 mgs. I take 1 to 2 grams daily anyways so it works.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm good find! I may have jumped the gun , or perhaps it's an ultra-secret government rationing program... :fool2:
You said it! :)