Hi-tech Supplements

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
This was thrown into his order as a gift. We received some to sell, but gave them away to a few lucky customers

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
This was thrown into his order as a gift. We received some to sell, but gave them away to a few lucky customers
Then certainly safety is not a concern. If you feel confident to give the product to a customer, I'd have to think that the chances are very good that you trust the company as to what is in the product.

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
I personally believe the products are ok now, since they are under a microscope...we would not pick their line up though, because of the past issues they have had. We do get a fair number of people asking us to carry them.

ca99

Awards
i wouldnt take anything from this company ever again.. I took their dianabol thinking it was a natural tribulus product. about three weeks in i started getting pretty bad gyno, so i stopped and jumped on the letro. I tried calling the company but got hung up on 3 times by people that work there.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I took their dianabol thinking it was a natural tribulus product. about three weeks in i started getting pretty bad gyno,
That's probably a sign that it was working. I understand why people don't like them but, some of thier products get good reviews.

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
I received a free sample a while ago of a Hi-Tech product. I forget what it was. I gave it to me buddy to try and he got shredded and packed on alot of muscle. Damn, I wish I remembered what it was.