- 05-21-2008, 01:27 PM
This member says he was shipped a Hi-tech product I guess by mistake. Does NP even carry Hi-tech? They have a pretty bad reputation but I'm curious as to what NP knows/thinks about them."I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics
- 05-21-2008, 06:30 PM
This was thrown into his order as a gift. We received some to sell, but gave them away to a few lucky customers
05-21-2008, 08:43 PM
05-22-2008, 03:25 PM
"I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics
05-22-2008, 06:14 PM
I personally believe the products are ok now, since they are under a microscope...we would not pick their line up though, because of the past issues they have had. We do get a fair number of people asking us to carry them.
05-27-2008, 06:43 PM
i wouldnt take anything from this company ever again.. I took their dianabol thinking it was a natural tribulus product. about three weeks in i started getting pretty bad gyno, so i stopped and jumped on the letro. I tried calling the company but got hung up on 3 times by people that work there.
05-27-2008, 07:09 PM
02-24-2009, 11:06 PM
I received a free sample a while ago of a Hi-Tech product. I forget what it was. I gave it to me buddy to try and he got shredded and packed on alot of muscle. Damn, I wish I remembered what it was.
Similar Forum Threads
- By supershah in forum SupplementsReplies: 94Last Post: Yesterday, 09:29 PM
- By bi0hazurd in forum SupplementsReplies: 61Last Post: 01-19-2010, 10:55 AM
- By David Dunn in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-25-2009, 07:03 PM
- By lightemup in forum SupplementsReplies: 40Last Post: 03-21-2008, 12:33 AM
- By daz1989 in forum SupplementsReplies: 60Last Post: 03-04-2008, 04:41 AM