wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
Who has tried the dymatize cereal thats packed with protein? 3

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Its just normal cereal with protein powder in it, You can do it yourself a lot cheaper by just buying whey. Also the Dymatize stuff has a horrible nutrient profile, it honestly is normal fruit loops, specail k, etc. Not really a worthwhile investment IMO.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
If you are looking for a quick plug in for breakfast or tasty snack I would suggest looking into trying Muscle Milk n Oats. Stuff is delicious and actually has a great nutritional profile. I'm going to pick some up in my next order since NP just picked some up.

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
yea i've done the muscle milk oats... i wouldnt mind picking up some of the pudding ..

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
anyone tried the instone puddings?
Yeah, I am huge stalone fan so I had to try them, I would go with the Muscle Milk one though. The Instone pudding has some questionable ingredients , soy and others, and the taste wasn't as good as the MM ones. VS makes a pretty good one too, I usually just use a protein with a high amount of casein to make a pudding. Ultra Peptide with a little bit of milk does the job nicely.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I am huge stalone fan so I had to try them, I would go with the Muscle Milk one though. The Instone pudding has some questionable ingredients , soy and others, and the taste wasn't as good as the MM ones. VS makes a pretty good one too, I usually just use a protein with a high amount of casein to make a pudding. Ultra Peptide with a little bit of milk does the job nicely.
Have you tried his HGH???... I heard it dosent disappoint lmfao:toofunny:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt waste your money on the pudding i tried it and was kind of nasty :/
double that. I picked up both Vanilla and Chocolate as a taste test a while back (so unless they changed the formula) I would say avoid it.

P ~ Dude 1.5 scoops Ulta Peptide C&C with a tiny tiny bit of milk, mixed, thrown into the freezer = freaking delicious.