No Free Samples In My Order....wtf!?!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Top 5 Reasons I'm Tired of Hearing People Say This:

5. They are free. Be thankful when you get some and not dissapointed when you don't. Keep ordering and I'm sure you will end up with some samples sometime. Kiss the karma fairy and you might get even more.

4. There are usually free samples you can add directly into your cart prior to check-out. Be resourceful and find them if you want to try them!

3. A single sample packet isn't probably going to tell you anything other than what it tastes like - and not even that if it is a capsule. Most quality products take 30+ days of consecutive use to notice any changes/effectiveness. Pony up and just buy the product like the rest of us if you want to try it.

2. What is thought process here?
NP has the cheapest prices around....nope can't complain about that.
On top of that i used a discount code posted on the home page to make my order even cheaper.....hmm, still can't complain.
Their customer service was fantastic.....no complaints.
I got free shipping since i placed a $200 order....still very satisfied.
Plenty great sale and clearance items....no complaints.
No free samples....this is outrageous!!!

1. You didn't request any samples in the comment box prior to check-out and then you complain when you don't get any?

***disclaimer: i'm just having fun here and thought this would provide some entertainment.***

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Hank is angry :( fear him ! ! ! ! Or else . . .

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Hank is angry :( fear him ! ! ! ! Or else . . .
come on now... you all know i'm just a bundle of joy. lol.
but if i do get angry.....i've got zomb and crader to help inforce the law.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Always!!! I have your back. I think its mainly that people don't understand how expensive it is to make samples. It takes special packaging and printing costs as well as usually a different company to package and seal them.

But I do understand the desire to access tolerance to something new before you buy it. Money just does not always permit it from the supplement companies side or the consumers side.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just as an aside, every time i put a comment in the box, it never shows up on the invoice/conformation email.

ranel2220

ranel2220

Awards
i still havent received any free samples, but their customer service is UNBELIEVABLE. i was shopping at BN before and they never answered my request and everything. now at NP, i make an order, forgot the code, changed 2-3 things in my order monday morning without a problem. I LOVE YOU NP, youre the best.

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
Just as an aside, every time i put a comment in the box, it never shows up on the invoice/conformation email.
What Browser are you using ? I have heard this a few times, and am trying to figure out the cause.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i had that happen to me also in my last order that i got today, i typed in samples and it didnt came out. i also remmeber that it used too show, im my previous order that i made from the same machine it did showed. But i dont mind since i ordered 3 5lbs jugs of ON protein and other things and didnt paid any shipping cause it was over $199 and i used the goldmember discount code

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

5. They are free. Be thankful when you get some and not dissapointed when you don't. Keep ordering and I'm sure you will end up with some samples sometime. Kiss the karma fairy and you might get even more.

4. There are usually free samples you can add directly into your cart prior to check-out. Be resourceful and find them if you want to try them!

3. A single sample packet isn't probably going to tell you anything other than what it tastes like - and not even that if it is a capsule. Most quality products take 30+ days of consecutive use to notice any changes/effectiveness. Pony up and just buy the product like the rest of us if you want to try it.

On top of that i used a discount code posted on the home page to make my order even cheaper.....hmm, still can't complain.

1. You didn't request any samples in the comment box prior to check-out and then you complain when you don't get any?

***disclaimer: i'm just having fun here and thought this would provide some entertainment.***

Well I am sick of it also. I mean, its a courtesy from Nutraplanet. Maybe they don't have any samples at the time. I shop their because it is the best Customer Service I have ever experienced. This is in regards to any type of store, supplements, food, or a restaurant. Nutraplanet goes above and beyond what is expected from them. If their is ever a problem, no matter how small, they will ALWAYS accommodate you. So when people start threads saying they are upset because they didn't get FREE samples its just a slap in the face. Really it is unbelievable.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I stand behind Hank...swiping samples while he isn't looking. :icon_lol:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
On a side note, if you put in "Rene is hot" I hear you might get a free autographed picture . Although requesting normal samples is always a safe bet ;)
Call me cautious, but is Rene a dude?

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What Browser are you using ? I have heard this a few times, and am trying to figure out the cause.
I use fire-fox. It has never let me enter a comment since the site has been revamped.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I am sick of it also. I mean, its a courtesy from Nutraplanet. Maybe they don't have any samples at the time. I shop their because it is the best Customer Service I have ever experienced. This is in regards to any type of store, supplements, food, or a restaurant. Nutraplanet goes above and beyond what is expected from them. If their is ever a problem, no matter how small, they will ALWAYS accommodate you. So when people start threads saying they are upset because they didn't get FREE samples its just a slap in the face. Really it is unbelievable.
I get Hank's point and fully agree with him. Yet, I think we need to put these things into proper perspective. NutraPlanet is consistently an exceptional buying experience. Best-in-class in several dimensions. No question. But, as humans, negative experiences (such as disappointments due to no free samples) tend to over-shadow the positives (such as the overall shopping experience at NutraPlanet from product selection, to ordering, to delivery, and so on). What actually gets me upset is seeing all those threads and posts that brag about how many tonnes of free samples and promotional items they received with their orders. These tend to aggravate the frustration of those who did not get anything, or who did not get as much. These are the threads and posts that trigger the "no free samples" reactions. Both are definitely extreme cases, but they help explain each other. Satisfied customers can surely leave a general feedback summarizing their shopping experience (without necessarily listing the thousands of free samples and promotional items they received). This way, otherwise satisfied customers that did not receive any free samples would not feel like second-class customers.

By the way, thank you Verner, for everything! (Peaceful journey, my friend)! :)

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established

1. You

i hope ur not talking about me when u say... didn't request any samples in the comment box prior to check-out and then you complain when you don't get any?

1- i wasent complaning.. and everyone likes suprises (samples)!
&
2- talk about being sneaky, posting a tread with the soal purpose to blow a little conversation starter into a big deal.........uncalled for..

im not saying you are bashing my simple comment about getting samples... but just like ur disclaimer.... it was only for entertainment purposes..

if im wrong... my bad.... but since this thread was right next to the one i was posting on.... i had the urge to adress it..

PEACE bro :afro:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
dream of weight.....it's all good. i didn't even know you said that. just see a lot of these posts over the past few months from a lot of people. can't remember any off the top of my head though.
i understand the frustration when people are bragging about all the freebies they get in their order and then you get none. i feel the same way when i get my order with no samples.
i was just trying to be funny but i guess my attempt failed. whoops! i am sorry if i offended anyone personally. -- hank

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
dream of weight.....it's all good. i didn't even know you said that. just see a lot of these posts over the past few months from a lot of people. can't remember any off the top of my head though.
i understand the frustration when people are bragging about all the freebies they get in their order and then you get none. i feel the same way when i get my order with no samples.
i was just trying to be funny but i guess my attempt failed. whoops! sorry. -- hank
no need to apoigize... the world doesent revolve around me, and ive been told enough times, so i should know that...lol.....the thread was just too close to the one i was posting on, talkin about free samples...didnt mean to rain on u brotha.

and if i had a problem, i should have sent a PM..

ranel2220

ranel2220

Awards
at least, we agree that NP is the BEST company in the supplement industry nowadays with the best customer service. thats unbelievable

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What actually gets me upset is seeing all those threads and posts that brag about how many tonnes of free samples and promotional items they received with their orders. These tend to aggravate the frustration of those who did not get anything, or who did not get as much.
I agree with that..

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
I have gotten free samples on some orders from NP. And none on others.
I will not complain about it though.
However they do not have to provide any at all.
They carry a solid line of products for great prices.
And they have excellent customer service.
Thats better than 98% of most companies in all industries.
Even better than the company I currently work for.

Make Mine NP.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used the comments box and got a few free samples...

and for that, I thank you NP :dance:

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
free samples of :aargh:anger:aargh: today :toofunny:

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One time I got a little fussy about the samples. I had put in 3 or 4 large orders $250+ and asked for sampled each time and didn't get squat. I was upset but still ordered from the for all the reasons mentioned earlier. Next time I put in a larger order I brought it to attention metioning how I havent gotten anything and I really look forward to them and would like some this time............... What-a-ya know, I got ,pretty much, a free bottle of Venom (like 20 sample packs) and some other stuff.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You guys should try it in reverse. We were shopping one day after the Olympia and we had talked to Darren about flying ninja monkeys lol.

Well I saw a shirt that had something with flying ninja monkeys on it so we bought it and sent it to him in our RPN stock that they ordered..lol