Bulk EAA back in stock, when??

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
Looking for some bulk EAA. NP is out of stock.

When may you get some?

Also, nettle root?
I just found a 50 gram sealed container of your nettle, from probably two years ago. Should be good I assume? It has been sealed up, never opened and stored in a cool dry location.
:afro:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Looking for some bulk EAA. NP is out of stock.

When may you get some?

Also, nettle root?
I just found a 50 gram sealed container of your nettle, from probably two years ago. Should be good I assume? It has been sealed up, never opened and stored in a cool dry location.
:afro:
Getting you an ETA on the EAA's. The shelf-life of most powders is around 2 years, so it might have lost some of it's potency. If it was sealed though, you should be OK clump-wise but nettle is very hygroscopic.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Our regular supplier on EAA is out and has been for quite some time...we may be able to get more from alternative suppliers but will only do so if there is enough demand because the minimum order is VERY high.

Regarding Nettle, we are having difficulties getting this in because China is on lockdown with the Olympics. We just received word that all air shipments have ceased until fall, so everything is being shipped surface which takes FOREVER!

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the update!

Bummer on the nettle. Lot of people asking for it under the capped product request thread, so buy a bunch! :woohoo:

iw1

iw1

Awards
that seems to be a popular eaa blend. i see a lot of other companies using it in their products. but personally i never cared for it due to its low isoleucine content.

would there be any chance in a product that contained only

phenylalanine
lysine
threonine
methionine
and possibly tryptophan

this way some one could just add it to their bcaa's

also since that blend is so popular maybe carrying isoleucine to correct the ratio in the other blends