dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finally my doggy can have fish oil like daddy does
Be careful...these are apparently extremely addictive, judging by the feedback we have so far.

One of my customers is going to have to repaint his lower cabinet where he was storing his bag of FidOmega due to scratch marks. :)

Very anxious to hear as much feedback as we can get. We just made it past the first two steps to get into 1800 PetMeds.

radaruckus

Awards
I will definitely pick this up. Very reasonably priced and good amount for my dog's size. Good job guys

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will definitely pick this up. Very reasonably priced and good amount for my dog's size. Good job guys
Thanks...sometimes a massive amount of hard work DOES pay off - combined with some major luck.

We found a manufacturer that is small, but wanting to grow - and with Organic certification...so we went exclusive. Combine that with good sourcing and some creativity and I think we have a huge hit.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Um I think that I am in the 8 treats a day group at 200lbs. Honestly the ingredient list is phenomenal. Going to be picking these up for my pup and guarantee I will be trying at least one bite (mmm pb) :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Um I think that I am in the 8 treats a day group at 200lbs. Honestly the ingredient list is phenomenal. Going to be picking these up for my pup and guarantee I will be trying at least one bite (mmm pb) :D
We finally had a taker...my wife's hairstylist's daughter is an organic, vegetarian freak...she ate one the other day and is still alive.

I was too drunk to recall if she actually liked them or not.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
We finally had a taker...my wife's hairstylist's daughter is an organic, vegetarian freak...she ate one the other day and is still alive.

I was too drunk to recall if she actually liked them or not.

ahaha.

Ill post before ingestion so that if my account goes inactive for 2-4 weeks everyone will know why.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No cissus? Do you plan to make an alternate version with the addition of cissus?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No cissus? Do you plan to make an alternate version with the addition of cissus?
We could not get organic Cissus, and we are doing final comparative anatomy studies to make sure Cissus is safe for dogs.

I'm also looking for a production facility that can do a sugar-free "Doggummy" that will be meat flavored and loaded with Glucosamine.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Cool.. I am interested to know what you find on cissus.. I have been using it on my dogs for a few years now, with excellent results.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool.. I am interested to know what you find on cissus.. I have been using it on my dogs for a few years now, with excellent results.
So no side effects at all? That is good to know from the real world.

what kind of dosage are you giving them?

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
Ummm, this is not for humans? Oh shnap ........:sick:

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So no side effects at all? That is good to know from the real world.

what kind of dosage are you giving them?
I have not noticed any sides at all. No intestinal probs, nothing like that.

I give them primaforce 40% cissus. 2 caps a day, 1 15 min prior to each of their 2 meals.

My one female ruptured her cruciate ligament before i started to give her cissus. She used to heavily favor her other leg, lift the bad leg when standing, etc.. Now she doesn't do any of that. Granted i don't really push her into working as to not aggravate it, but she runs, and does all the normal stuff with ease. Wish i had given it to them prior to the rupture, it may have never happened.

After my experience, i had another friend put his dog on it after she injured her leg, and she no longer limps.. She actually also was a bit of a chub, and she leaned out a good bit with a very slight decrease in food..

One other friends dog would limp after a lot of excessive work. He would usually limp for a day or two, depending on how intense the sessions got.. He had started to suppliment it as well, and it showed a marked improvement.

I have actually read a few other studies in dogs where it was given sub q IIRC, to speed up bone healing after surgery, or other accidents where there was broken bones.

I'd say it is def worth looking into.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump for more feedback and questions guys and girls. :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0