Memorial Weekend Sale?

MoTiV

Awards
  • Established
any plans for one? I need to stock up on supps and it would help my poor little college checking acct.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes - Stryder - we must have a discounted price on the always-in-demand "Gary Coleman Stack".

Please, stop needlessly toying with us.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
How about a real "Economic Stimulus Payments" Sale, something like 10% to 20% off any orders over $600 bucks.

:bruce2:

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Another bump...I was going to place an order this morning but had some weird feeling I had better wait...let's hope I am right!!!

JDF

Awards
  • Established
I have a big order im looking to place but everything seems to be out @ nutra - a nice sale would get me to buy a few things I would normally though :bruce3:

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have a big order im looking to place but everything seems to be out @ nutra - a nice sale would get me to buy a few things I would normally though :bruce3:
Ditto on a large order, but several items out.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hmm...stay tuned!

What products are out that you guys are looking for? Maybe we can allow it to oversell if it's coming in soon for the possible sale...

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My main needs now are DCP, Recreate, Reset AD, and maybe Meltdown.

Thanks for listening!!!

JDF

Awards
  • Established
hmm...stay tuned!

What products are out that you guys are looking for? Maybe we can allow it to oversell if it's coming in soon for the possible sale...

WTF, I had to order from another site because I need my order by June 2. :aargh:

JDF

Awards
  • Established
I've been working a bunch of O/T lately so I guess I'd try some new things if they were on sale.

SALE = BYE BYE PAYCHECK

MoTiV

Awards
  • Established
too late i ordered late last night :head: I'm hoping it gets here early next week for my next cycle!!@!212

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I say a 25% off your entire order sale!. I would guess it is not gonna happen because the Nutraplanet crew has probally already gone home for the weekend.

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
I say a 25% off your entire order sale!. I would guess it is not gonna happen because the Nutraplanet crew has probally already gone home for the weekend.
We have? :hammer: Seriously though, we may not process orders around the clock, but we are always on the job !

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In all honesty, our prices are marked down to offer the best deal possible, while maintaining the margins needed to keep growing and offering more resources and services, that we are not even making 25% profit on our reg markup. Factor in free shipping AND the discount coupons, and we're lucky to make 15%...but check out the forum tomorrow, as we attempt to push the envelope ;)

kanny

Awards
In all honesty, our prices are marked down to offer the best deal possible, while maintaining the margins needed to keep growing and offering more resources and services, that we are not even making 25% profit on our reg markup. Factor in free shipping AND the discount coupons, and we're lucky to make 15%...but check out the forum tomorrow, as we attempt to push the envelope ;)
*popcorn*

then

*credit card*

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
x2 plz :bruce2:
I wouldn't hold your breath...the likelihood of us getting the margins to even offer this is slim to none. USPLabs has to make money too, you know ;)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You take a good chunk of change from me every month sam my man. The wife was yelling at me again this week lol! You guys are the ONLY e-tailer i do buisness with....and that's simply because you're the best. :D

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Trauma, I sincerely appreciate all your support and also your assistance on the boards. I am grateful to not only have you as a customer, but also as a friend.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trauma, I sincerely appreciate all your support and also your assistance on the boards. I am grateful to not only have you as a customer, but also as a friend.
The feeling is very mutual my friend. :) Anything i can ever do to help you guys out just let me know buddy. I've watched nutraplanet really explode in the last few years......glad to see it and be part of it sam. :D

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ill be watching this one...

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Napalm set to allow oversell...expecting our next shipment middle of next week.