Memorial Weekend Sale?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Memorial Weekend Sale?


    any plans for one? I need to stock up on supps and it would help my poor little college checking acct.


  2. Yes - Stryder - we must have a discounted price on the always-in-demand "Gary Coleman Stack".

    Please, stop needlessly toying with us.
    •   
       


  3. How about a real "Economic Stimulus Payments" Sale, something like 10% to 20% off any orders over $600 bucks.




    :bruce2:
    PHF Rep


  4. Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    How about a real "Economic Stimulus Payments" Sale, something like 10% to 20% off any orders over $600 bucks.




    :bruce2:
    i'd soooo do that, of course i'd have to use my credit card...

  5. bump for the sale !!!
    •   
       


  6. Another bump...I was going to place an order this morning but had some weird feeling I had better wait...let's hope I am right!!!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by methusaleh View Post
    Another bump...I was going to place an order this morning but had some weird feeling I had better wait...let's hope I am right!!!
    Well if you're right I get to be the guy that JUST ordered Status is processing as we speak heh

  8. I have a big order im looking to place but everything seems to be out @ nutra - a nice sale would get me to buy a few things I would normally though :bruce3:

  9. Quote Originally Posted by JDF View Post
    I have a big order im looking to place but everything seems to be out @ nutra - a nice sale would get me to buy a few things I would normally though :bruce3:
    Ditto on a large order, but several items out.

  10. hmm...stay tuned!

    What products are out that you guys are looking for? Maybe we can allow it to oversell if it's coming in soon for the possible sale...

  11. Ap,pslin, make em BOGO

  12. My main needs now are DCP, Recreate, Reset AD, and maybe Meltdown.

    Thanks for listening!!!

  13. Gut Health

  14. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    hmm...stay tuned!

    What products are out that you guys are looking for? Maybe we can allow it to oversell if it's coming in soon for the possible sale...

    WTF, I had to order from another site because I need my order by June 2.

  15. TTA powder and Leviathan Reloaded..

  16. I've been working a bunch of O/T lately so I guess I'd try some new things if they were on sale.

    SALE = BYE BYE PAYCHECK

  17. i just want about 3 bottles of 11oxo

  18. too late i ordered late last night I'm hoping it gets here early next week for my next [email protected]!212

  19. Overselling of Napalm might make alot of people

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Overselling of Napalm might make alot of people
    napalm sale would have me drooling and of course...

  21. I say a 25% off your entire order sale!. I would guess it is not gonna happen because the Nutraplanet crew has probally already gone home for the weekend.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I say a 25% off your entire order sale!. I would guess it is not gonna happen because the Nutraplanet crew has probally already gone home for the weekend.
    We have? Seriously though, we may not process orders around the clock, but we are always on the job !

  23. Quote Originally Posted by verner View Post
    We have? Seriously though, we may not process orders around the clock, but we are always on the job !

    Didn't know that. I thought you guys worked m-f till 5pm or something.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Didn't know that. I thought you guys worked m-f till 5pm or something.
    Officially yes. Unoffically, our brains will not let us

  25. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    Ap,pslin, make em BOGO

    x2 plz :bruce2:
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. TGB Supplements Memorial Weekend Sale
    By vujade in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-01-2016, 05:41 PM
  2. TGB Supplements Memorial Weekend Sale
    By vujade in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-29-2016, 08:37 AM
  3. Memorial Day Weekend Sale At Mind and Muscle
    By Mind+Muscle in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-26-2016, 04:01 PM
  4. TGB Supplements Memorial Weekend Sale
    By vujade in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-25-2015, 05:34 PM
Log in
Log in