Marketing suggestion

ragnar

ragnar

Awards
Has NutraPlanet ever considered offering some sort of freebie, special discount, etc., for customers who reach certain lifetime spending goals? For example, NP could offer something for customers who reach milestones of $1000, $2500, or $5000 (with escalating rewards). Perhaps this would encourage more repeat orders through NP, even if this means waiting for a product to be stocked at NP when other companies currently have it available. Just a thought.

ragnar

ragnar

Awards
So no one has any thoughts on a rewards program at NP?

ksa

Awards
  • Established
I just checked my order history here & over the old site. I found that i spent over $4700 from 11/14/2006 till now :fool2:

man i loved that old np site.

ragnar

ragnar

Awards
I just checked my order history here & over the old site.

I found that i spent over $4700 :fool2:
Sign ksa up! :jaw:

For some reason, I can only see purchases made in 2008. Does everyone else have access to their order history in previous years?

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i know profit margins are already getting really slim when you use buy sale items with a discount code and free shipping.
i like the idea of a reward program but just don't know if it can be feasible given all the discounts already offered at NP.
if you had to choose one or the other, would you rather have sales and discount codes or a reward program?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nutraplanet was by far the best $5774.77 i've ever spent!! :D

ragnar

ragnar

Awards
i know profit margins are already getting really slim when you use buy sale items with a discount code and free shipping.
i like the idea of a reward program but just don't know if it can be feasible given all the discounts already offered at NP.
if you had to choose one or the other, would you rather have sales and discount codes or a reward program?
I hear what you're saying, Hank. But, again, I think that this can be profitable if it keeps customers coming back exclusively to NP. Though I know a lot of folks on this board (myself included) already buy everything through NP, others use different companies when NP doesn't have something in stock, when other companies are running a special, etc.

I also think that profitably would depend on the types of rewards and milestones at which they're awarded. Many supplement manufacturers are happy to provide things like shaker bottles (can you ever have enough?), t-shirts (ditto on having enough!), gym bags, etc., that advertise their companies. In fact, the discount online store from which I used to buy all of my supplements offered deep discounts and gave away manufacturer freebies when enough money was spent. I could also choose from a number of freebies available, so I didn't wind up with the same thing each time.

To answer your question directly, I'd rather have the AM discount codes if I had to choose since the reward is immediate. But a rewards program would be nice and could cost next to nothing for NP if planned right. The million dollar question is this: Would a rewards program secure even more exclusive customers for NP? If so, I think that the minimal cost would be worth it.

tattoopierced1

jeez, i feel so paltry with my $1773.91 spent.. I need a raise.