1,4AD bold

A

AM07

Awards
  • Established
How is one supposed to measure out a serving? For example, is a teaspoon equal to a gram?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How is one supposed to measure out a serving? For example, is a teaspoon equal to a gram?
I THINK a quarter teaspoon is 600mg, if I recall correctly.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol, but you wanted mine........;)
for a trade bro, i wouldnt spend actual money on it again. ;) Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
for a trade bro, i wouldnt spend actual money on it again. ;) Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.
And where did you pick that up from haha. ;)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was either a fortune cookie, or that 1-900 psychic lady.:blink:
I'm gonna go with the fortune cookie....but magic 8 ball would be a close second. :lol:

A

AM07

Awards
  • Established
trip, you didn't get any results from it? Is it possible to get decent results with it if dosed at 1g/day?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can you get a decent scale on the cheap that measures to the .1g?

Just measure 1 gram and divide it evenly into 4-6 piles. Then you just eat the piles every couple hours. I guess you could cap it, or wrap it up in some kind of "paper" that you can eat. Either way if you have a scale that can measure 1 gram then you can figure something out and at least you know it will be accurate. You could "eye" how much is in the little piles and then try to match it with different measuring spoons. The one gram measurement will be accurate, its just the dividing the doses that will be a pain but like I said you should be able to figure that out...