Bulk Anti-E

JDF

Awards
  • Established
Seriously, any idea when bulk is coming in? (Trione, formastene, etc)

I dont want to buy from another site but you've been out for some time now :sad:

your prices are so sweet but im almost out of my trione caps and I wana buy some powder and cap my own to save some monaaayy

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Seriously, any idea when bulk is coming in? (Trione, formastene, etc)

I dont want to buy from another site but you've been out for some time now :sad:

your prices are so sweet but im almost out of my trione caps and I wana buy some powder and cap my own to save some monaaayy
The supplier was China, and there was a big crackdown about a month ago. No ETA for the stuff, but I would say it's so to say not in the near future. There's speculation that things might ease up after the Olympics, but only guesses.

Other sources are not as economical, and I recall Dsade mentioning they're even hesitant to export it. Cheap sources are drying up fast.

JDF

Awards
  • Established
The supplier was China, and there was a big crackdown about a month ago. No ETA for the stuff, but I would say it's so to say not in the near future. There's speculation that things might ease up after the Olympics, but only guesses.

Other sources are not as economical, and I recall Dsade mentioning they're even hesitant to export it. Cheap sources are drying up fast.

:aargh: