Tribulus Alatus

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Any body know about this? It's the main ingrediant in Thermo-life T-bol. Can we find it in bulk? (Even though Thermolife claims to have the "only source" in existence)

Truth Speaker

Awards
Any body know about this? It's the main ingrediant in Thermo-life T-bol. Can we find it in bulk? (Even though Thermolife claims to have the "only source" in existence)
For sure you cant find it yet. As I told you, we bought up the current world supply. Seems that all of a sudden supply sites and trade sites are listing demand for it like crazy so more than likely some will claim to have it and just send terrestris and others might grow some in a year or two but as of now we have all that was available worldwide AND we filed a patent on it for testosterone enhancement, increased physical capacity, accelerated recovery times, and a host of other things and we will do our best to prevent anyone from using it for these purposes unless they buy it from us (that is what patents are all about). We are also in the process of standardizing and identifying the most potent compounds in T. Alatus for future reference, further product development, and third party testing to properly identify T. Alatus. For now you are going to just have to buy some T-BOL. That is the only way you are going to get any T. Alatus right now.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Not trying to start trouble, but...

"From what I know its a form of Tribulus from India.

I dont think it varies 2 much from Tribulus Terrestris.

What makes Tribulus different isnt the word after "Tribulus" its the part of the plant extracted (root, stem, arial, fruit, etc) and where it grows (USA, India, Bulgaria, etc).

The soil and weather have more to do with the outcome than the whatever name you want to call the plant.

Its like panax ginseng or Maca."

This is Chuck Diesel's response to MY question about it. I think most would agree that he has extensive knowledge of trib and herbal test boosters. Interesting. When will T-bol be available? I am very interested in some reviews.

Truth Speaker

Awards
"From what I know its a form of Tribulus from India.

I dont think it varies 2 much from Tribulus Terrestris.

What makes Tribulus different isnt the word after "Tribulus" its the part of the plant extracted (root, stem, arial, fruit, etc) and where it grows (USA, India, Bulgaria, etc).

The soil and weather have more to do with the outcome than the whatever name you want to call the plant.

Its like panax ginseng or Maca."

This is Chuck Diesel's response to MY question about it. I think most would agree that he has extensive knowledge of trib and herbal test boosters. Interesting. When will T-bol be available? I am very interested in some reviews.
Hate to cast a shadow on Chuck since I know him and I like him but he his statements are not very accurate regarding T Alatus.

Point in fact:

http://www.scielo.br/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S1677-55382007000400015&lng=e!n&nrm=iso

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
So accoding to that, soil is important regardong potency. It doesn't mention alatus though.

Read why tribulus is effective at all in the study....

Converts to DHEA nothing more

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Read why tribulus is effective at all in the study....

Converts to DHEA nothing more
So according to that, skip the trip and go straight DHEA (which most say is worthless, but apparently not from that study).

benchaffleck

Awards
Dhea was worthless to me. Did nothing. On the other hand, back when I used to take **** tons of tribestan or tribex 500, my balls would swell up, i could **** for hours, and my semenal volume was tripled. I can't really agree with tribulus having the same effect as dhea.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PURUS LABS.
Why are you copying the man's username and attempting to mislead?

Kind of a douchy, cowardly move.

MODS can we get an IP check?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, it's the same guy...
Weird....my mistake and apologies.

EDIT - the post I quoted was deleted. You're saying that both names (with the space and without) come from he same IP?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Masterzen Supplements 0
Masterzen Supplements 0
Supplements 0