Nutraplanet's Rejuvenation stack........the benefits are endless!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This unique stack has been put together to add many benefits to all of your overall training and health orientated goals. Not only does this stack add immense health benefits overall, it also provides enhanced nutrient absorbtion, free radical damage protection, and improved overall cellular hydration.

This stack includes:

1) RPN's - Gut Health
2) RPN's - NOxidant
3) Nimbus Nutrition's: Poseidon

This amazing stack can provide you with the following benefits:

-Better overall muscle gains through enhanced nutrient absorbtion within your intestinal tract

-Enhanced overall immunologic function

-Maintain sufficient overall hydration while enhancing nutrient uptake into muscle cells

-Provide potent antioxidant protection from free radical damage at the cellular level leading to better overall muscle gains.

-Provide relief of some symptoms associated with Irritable bowel syndrome, flatulence, crohn's disease, colitis, antibiotic induced diarrhea, and lactose intolerance.

-Help decrease overall total serum cholesterol

Many of you have taken these great products individually and had amazing results. We now encourage you to take the next step and put it all together. This stack is designed to provide amazing benefits to all of your training goals at a very affordable price. Rejuvenate your bodies overall potential with this amazing stack at the one and only nutraplanet!! :D

Last edited:
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This unique stack has been put together to add many benefits to all of your overall training and health orientated goals. Not only does this stack add immense health benefits overall, it also provides enhanced nutrient absorption, free radical damage protection, and improved overall cellular hydration.

This amazing stack can provide you with the following benefits:

-Better overall muscle gains through enhanced nutrient absorption within your intestinal tract

-Enhanced overall immunologic function

-Maintain sufficient overall hydration while enhancing nutrient uptake into muscle cells

-Provide potent antioxidant protection from free radical damage at the cellular level leading to better overall muscle gains.

-Provide relief of some symptoms associated with Irritable bowel syndrome, flatulence, chron's disease colitis, antibiotic induced diarrhea, and lactose intolerance.

-Help decrease overall total serum cholesterol

Many of you have taken these great products individually and had amazing results. We now encourage you to take the next step and put it all together. This stack is designed to provide amazing benefits to all of your training goals at a very affordable price. Rejuvenate your bodies overall potential with this amazing stack at the one and only nutraplanet!! :D

The Rejuvenation Stack at Nutraplanet
I saw that on the NP site and was rather impressed. I am a antioxidant nut, and personally believe that makes a BIG impact on the aging process.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I saw that on the NP site and was rather impressed. I am a antioxidant nut, and personally believe that makes a BIG impact on the aging process.
It most certainly does. Free radical damage can also contribute to the cause of certain cancers and add to a precipitant cellular aging process. Their benefits are vital in maintaining an overall healthy and anabolic state.

Last edited:
B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It most certainly does. Free radical damage can also contribute to the cause of certain cancers and add to a precipitant cellular aging process. Their benefits are vital in maintaining an overall healthy and anabolic state.
When I was free and radical I did much damage too :D Now I'm not so free or radical ;)

NutraPlanet puts together another great stack. Nice!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I still can't believe the price on all 3 of those supplements together.

Cellular hydration and Free Radical control = straight cash money :D.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
When I was free and radical I did much damage too :D Now I'm not so free or radical ;)
And that's why I'm a registered republican.

I already have a little stash of gut health, noxidant and poseidon, but when I run out, this will be a great we to restock!

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
We all need this don't we. It would be nice to have right now. throw in some multivitamins. life support by AI, and you have a great combo for right after the summer before that mean bulk.
I think we often spend too much $$$$ on things that will help us short term, fast, and visually. Instead of an aging and internally.
Thanks NP.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We all need this don't we. It would be nice to have right now. throw in some multivitamins. life support by AI, and you have a great combo for right after the summer before that mean bulk.
I think we often spend too much $$$$ on things that will help us short term, fast, and visually. Instead of an aging and internally.
Thanks NP.
You, sir, have nailed it.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Thanks NP.
Good point. Thank god I am young and spry so I can stick with my instant gratification stuff and leave the aging and general health stuff to you oldies :nutkick::nutkick::nutkick::nutkick:

Seriously though you did hit the nail on the head. Every supplement on the market would benefit from this stack. Foundation then additional supplements is conducive to a great body and long term health.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good point. Thank god I am young and spry so I can stick with my instant gratification stuff and leave the aging and general health stuff to you oldies :nutkick::nutkick::nutkick::nutkick:

Seriously though you did hit the nail on the head. Every supplement on the market would benefit from this stack. Foundation then additional supplements is conducive to a great body and long term health.
Hey i'm not 30 yet, i'm still one of d'em youngins! :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still can't believe the price on all 3 of those supplements together.

Cellular hydration and Free Radical control = straight cash money :D.
You are right on my friend. This stack is a steal in what you get for the price. I hope to hear many great success stories from using this stack in the very near future. :)

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
is the 450g poseidon in this stack the old version or the new version in the new packaging?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just a friendly reminder that this great stack is still available at nutraplanet for a great price. :D

I'd like to hear some feedback from those of you that have bought it as to effects/results. :afro:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BUMP for feedback. Sales have been pretty strong on this stack - yet nobody has any feedback? Come on, now.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BUMP! :D

Anyone have any feedback? We'd love to hear it. ;)

R

rubberchicken

Awards
Damn, just as I'm about to pick up a couple of these I notice Nutra is sold out. Any RPN reps have any idea when this will be available again ( I am assuming that Gut Health availability is holding it all up )?

Also keen to hear some feedback. Loving Gut Health, am a Poseidon believer and figure NOxidant can only aid in maintaining optimal health in the face of shiftwork etc

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn, just as I'm about to pick up a couple of these I notice Nutra is sold out. Any RPN reps have any idea when this will be available again ( I am assuming that Gut Health availability is holding it all up )?

Also keen to hear some feedback. Loving Gut Health, am a Poseidon believer and figure NOxidant can only aid in maintaining optimal health in the face of shiftwork etc
Thank you for the good words....yes, as usual the GUT health is holding things up. It should be in stock tomorrow or thursday latest.

The 75 count Gut Health will also be back in stock.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I will look into that for you. I believe that it should be back up very shortly. :)

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Yes, we are currently waiting on the Gut Health to arrive, which from my understanding, should arrive any day now. Thanks for your patience, the stack is definitely worth the wait!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, we are currently waiting on the Gut Health to arrive, which from my understanding, should arrive any day now. Thanks for your patience, the stack is definitely worth the wait!

Woot Woot! Nutraplanet FTW!! :head:

We'd also love to hear feedback from those that have used this stack with success. :afro:

R

rubberchicken

Awards
Thanks for the replies everyone. This is good news - will pick some up as soon as its in ( was hoping I wasn't going to have to shop somewhere else )

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Hey John, or anyone else that is an experienced Gut health user. I'm assuming gut health may have not been your first experience with a true pro-biotic product. So with that in mind I will open up my question to a semi-broader aim.

When you first used your first pro-biotic product what was the most notable beneficial aspect? I know internally it really works wonders in subtle ways, but what is your top tangible physiological effect (more energy, less gastric distress {even if you don't notice much anyway}, a sense of being able to do an episode of Man vs Wild and not have stomach issues?) I am just curious if the effects of Gut health individually will be more subtle?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey John, or anyone else that is an experienced Gut health user. I'm assuming gut health may have not been your first experience with a true pro-biotic product. So with that in mind I will open up my question to a semi-broader aim.

When you first used your first pro-biotic product what was the most notable beneficial aspect? I know internally it really works wonders in subtle ways, but what is your top tangible physiological effect (more energy, less gastric distress {even if you don't notice much anyway}, a sense of being able to do an episode of Man vs Wild and not have stomach issues?) I am just curious if the effects of Gut health individually will be more subtle?

The first thing i always notice is that my bowel movement pattern becomes very regular and certainly less gastric discomfort/distress. Regulating this pattern allows for a slower G.I. transit time allowing for better nutrient uptake and subsequent utiliziation. I myself always notice a huge decrease in the amount of flatulence(gas haha) bloating, and abdominal cramping that i often get with a high protein intake.

It does so many internal things that you can't see. I posted some studies in the Gut Health Write-up. There was one where it demonstrated the lactobacillus species probiotic immunologic effects by decreasing the duration of illness with those infected with a rhino virus( cold virus) and the influenza virus.

Last edited:
OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
The first thing i always notice is that my bowel movement pattern becomes very regular and certainly less gastric discomfort/distress. Regulating this pattern allows for a slower G.I. transit time allowing for better nutrient uptake and subsequent utiliziation. I myself always notice a huge decrease in the amount of flatulence(gas haha) bloating, and abdominal cramping that i often get with a high protein intake.

It does so many internal things that you can't see. I posted some studies in the Gut Health Write-up. There was one where it demonstrated the lactobacillus species probiotic immunologic effects by decreasing the duration of illness with those infected with a rhino virus( cold virus) and the infulenza virus.
Thats along the lines of what I was thinking. I am still low on the protein intake/cal intake (only around 1.25-1.5 grams protein) but plan on bumping that up shortly. Gut Health will be getting my first try very soon.

I don't know how I missed the flu virus study from the Gut Health write up, but that has caught my attention. I am normally fine as far as annoying little head colds and the like go. However I do typically fall victim to the back to school, being around people type illnesses. Rejuvenation stack is going to definitely be a preemptive strike against dorm life after a year of nothing like that at all.

Oh side note, Alan Aragon does this research review. In last months issue his main article was on the topic of digestive aids. Have yet to read it because I signed up late and have been reading the other months, but I think you would enjoy it and I'll let ya know how it is.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats along the lines of what I was thinking. I am still low on the protein intake/cal intake (only around 1.25-1.5 grams protein) but plan on bumping that up shortly. Gut Health will be getting my first try very soon.

I don't know how I missed the flu virus study from the Gut Health write up, but that has caught my attention. I am normally fine as far as annoying little head colds and the like go. However I do typically fall victim to the back to school, being around people type illnesses. Rejuvenation stack is going to definitely be a preemptive strike against dorm life after a year of nothing like that at all.

Oh side note, Alan Aragon does this research review. In last months issue his main article was on the topic of digestive aids. Have yet to read it because I signed up late and have been reading the other months, but I think you would enjoy it and I'll let ya know how it is.
Definitely my brutha! :)

R

rubberchicken

Awards
Woot back in stock!:woohoo:

Just picked up the one stack for now otherwise good ol' Aussie customs might have seized my order on account of there being more than a 3 month supply of Gut Health ( got an additional 75 count Gut Health for my Dad ). Will let you know how it goes...

Just so you know RPN you have made it onto my very short list of staple supps with Gut Health ( Poseidon is the only other daily supp ). Me rikey!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Woot back in stock!:woohoo:

Just picked up the one stack for now otherwise good ol' Aussie customs might have seized my order on account of there being more than a 3 month supply of Gut Health ( got an additional 75 count Gut Health for my Dad ). Will let you know how it goes...

Just so you know RPN you have made it onto my very short list of staple supps with Gut Health ( Poseidon is the only other daily supp ). Me rikey!
Thank you sir, we appreciate your support. If you have any questions regarding our products along the way, you know where to find me. :)