Product Request: Bioperine and Naringin

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Many supplements are purported to be better absorbed when taken with oil, and either bioperine or naringin. I would like to purchase these products from NP, but I believe they do not carry them - so I have to purchase from other sources. Is anyone else interested in having Sam possibly add these products to his existing product lines?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I believe that bioperine is generally dosed at about 5mg per capsule when used in other supplements.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
what kind of mg per cap?
The bioperine product I use has 10mg per tablet. I believe it is recommended that bioperine consumption not exceed 20 to 30 mg per day (someone correct me if this is in error). I believe the narigin capsules are 500mg per.

And .... thank you.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The bioperine product I use has 10mg per tablet. I believe it is recommended that bioperine consumption not exceed 20 to 30 mg per day (someone correct me if this is in error). I believe the narigin capsules are 500mg per.

And .... thank you.
Naringin is usually dosed at 50mg, not 500mg.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Naringin is usually dosed at 50mg, not 500mg.
Maybe so, but all I can say for sure is that the "Swanson Superior Herbs 100% Natural Naringin" I've used is at 500mg per cap.