Nutraplanet Customer Service?
- 05-12-2008, 12:05 PM
- 05-12-2008, 12:07 PM
05-12-2008, 12:11 PM
05-12-2008, 12:32 PM
05-12-2008, 01:45 PM
Don't worry they'll take care of you just give them some time, I've had to make changes to my orders before and it just takes a little time thats all, be more patient
05-12-2008, 03:10 PM
Hank put it well. From what many other users have experienced, the CSR's at Nutraplanet respond very quickly. Monday mornings however tend to be a bit slower because there are lots of emails to catch up on. Hopefully they get you straightened out ASAP.
05-12-2008, 03:49 PM
I am also having trouble getting ahold of them today so don't take it personally.
I have ordered from them many times and always been 100% satisfied. I'm sure they will take care of you (and me) as soon as they can.
05-12-2008, 04:13 PM
05-12-2008, 04:22 PM
ya im not worried at all ive just never ordered from NP before so i didnt know that this was normal.....
05-12-2008, 10:13 PM
05-13-2008, 01:34 AM
Dont worry, these guys are AWESOME.
My last order I got 6 sample packs, a T-shirt, and a blender bottle!
Any past aggravations that I had had about stock issues faded into memory as I cut the sleeves off my (nice quality) black t-shirt, threw that baby on, filled my new blender bottle with Xtend and headed to the gym.
Thanks, NP, for confirming why I spend so much money with you guys!!!
05-13-2008, 01:59 AM
05-13-2008, 11:25 AM
05-13-2008, 11:30 AM
Ninja Monkeys FTW!
Similar Forum Threads
- By AnaboliChris in forum NutraplanetReplies: 13Last Post: 10-15-2010, 04:20 PM
- By rhodesb11 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 22Last Post: 02-11-2010, 06:58 AM
- By Lotto in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-12-2008, 12:07 PM
- By CEDeoudes59 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 0Last Post: 07-10-2005, 03:24 PM
- By unitas27 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 9Last Post: 12-28-2004, 08:53 PM