I cheated and paid

diminuendo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
NP,
I decided I wanted to try Recreate and you guys were out of stock. So I went over to the cheatin' side of town and saw 1fast400, an old ex of mine. She said she had it in stock, but she did always lie before and low and behold 1 week after ordering I got a "one of the items you ordered is on back-order" email. 1 week after that I finally got my stuff...17 days total wait. I sent three emails trying to cancel the order, but go no response. I guess that is what I get for cheating. I learned my lesson.
-dim

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
NP,
I decided I wanted to try Recreate and you guys were out of stock. So I went over to the cheatin' side of town and saw 1fast400, an old ex of mine. She said she had it in stock, but she did always lie before and low and behold 1 week after ordering I got a "one of the items you ordered is on back-order" email. 1 week after that I finally got my stuff...17 days total wait. I sent three emails trying to cancel the order, but go no response. I guess that is what I get for cheating. I learned my lesson.
-dim
lmao :toofunny:

cheating is bad. NEver ever EVER cheat on us agian you hear!?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NP,
-dim

You dirty little slut!. You best check yo'self so you can respect yo'self!.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Ummmm cheatings baaaddd. You shouldn't cheat on NP mmmmkaaaayyyyy.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
lol. i cheated this week also but it was only cause i found a site that had Aspire36 , i ordered 7 bottles for 211.28. and those mother****ers charged me 211.28 and 211.17, cant wait to both of the payments get posted on my account to call those ****ers and get a refund, or ill have to drive overthere and raise hell, they are like 3-4 hrs away from me.

Also im waiting on that refund to make an NP order. i want to get some Rag and other things ;)

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
NP,
-dim
You use protection bro? Might want to go get tested after all that.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
cheating is very bad.... learn your lesson and now that you got caught don't do it again ;)

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
NP,
-dim

lol ..wh0reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:hammer:

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
lesson learned. First time we can let that slide. If it happens a second, well lets just say a lot of people fall down the stairs

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
lol. i cheated this week also but it was only cause i found a site that had Aspire36 , i ordered 7 bottles for 211.28. and those mother****ers charged me 211.28 and 211.17, cant wait to both of the payments get posted on my account to call those ****ers and get a refund, or ill have to drive overthere and raise hell, they are like 3-4 hrs away from me.

Also im waiting on that refund to make an NP order. i want to get some Rag and other things ;)
thats what you get for cheating on NP. :toofunny:

I cheated once too when the aspire stock got low. I paid for it too!
Nutra forgot my aspire when i ordered from 1fast (placed two orders one at nutra one at 1fast for both aspire and aspire lite)

Luckily nutra made it up to me ;)

but i learned my lesson! cheat on nutra and oh it knows. It knows well :hammer:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
SilentBob187: WHORE!

diminuendo: I think something must have been lost in the translation.

SilentBob187: HOOKER! PROSTITUTE! SLUT FOR MONEY!

Dogsoldier

Dogsoldier

Awards
Man you are waaaaay braver than I am. I would NEVER buy anything to consume from any of my ex's. :toofunny:

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
hahahah! this thread is great. so cellardude, who is the lady that is STILL hypnotizing me in your avatar?

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
i cheated bc nutra doesnt carry Xtreme Tren .. but im not sure if thats considered cheating or not

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
hahahah! this thread is great. so cellardude, who is the lady that is STILL hypnotizing me in your avatar?

that is charmane star. Look her up on redtube or badjojo.

:) you get to see her naked ;]:dance:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
i cheated bc nutra doesnt carry Xtreme Tren .. but im not sure if thats considered cheating or not
your not allowed to want/consider anything nutra doesnt carry. So its cheating. :toofunny:

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
NP,
-dim
Same thing happened to me with 1fast400 last month. The only way I got my money back was by calling the CC company and explaining the situation. From now on it's nutra or BB.com

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Same thing happened to me with 1fast400 last month. The only way I got my money back was by calling the CC company and explaining the situation. From now on it's nutra or BB.com
bad boy! your still cheating on nutra. :toofunny:

seriously though if you buy gold memebership, it supports AM and you get some pretty crazy discounts on your order. Up to 20% off depending on your order load. Nutra has my purchase every time fo shooo fat catz :dance:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
if you do cheat, just don't get caught.
the last thing i would do is post it up publicly.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
seriously though if you buy gold memebership, it supports AM and you get some pretty crazy discounts on your order. Up to 20% off depending on your order load. Nutra has my purchase every time fo shooo fat catz
Where do I find more info about gold membership? I'd be happy to support this board as it is one of the best around and if I get a discount on orders then it's a bonus.

The main problem with ordering from nutra is that I live in England and FedEx postage with nutra is about double that of bb. I am looking to order 2*Recreate, 2*PowerFULL and 2*DCP, the price for the goods is less on nutra but the postage (FedEx) is over $60 on nutra but only $29 on bb.bom :aargh:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
If you are not careful you will end up on a cheaties box right next to Billy B! ZINGGGG

masshog

Banned
Awards
What's the point of thie whole thread

Don't you people have anything better to talk about.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Don't you people have anything better to talk about.
Well I respond by asking you the same question, seeing as how you are know technically now apart of the discussion in this thread.

Oh and I think this thread is called just BSing to kill some time/get a laugh.

masshog

Banned
Awards
I think . . .

- apart should be "a part"
- I guess I am just pointing out the pitiful state of society, if this is what you are talking about.
- Eat me!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
lol sorry you are in a place in your life that would warrant these posts. I would suggest trying to have a nice day, but that may be difficult for you.

Have a nice day anyway though!

oh and apologies for missing the space bar.

masshog

Banned
Awards
Yes, I do feel sorry for you.

Although I think I heard somewhere, that being clueless, is a fun way to go through life.

Hint You ----> Clueless.

If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Clueless is just as bad as going through life being a butthead.