800$ order, any discounts?

lonewolf77

Awards
Hey guys,

i just placed an 800$ order, my very first order at Nutraplanet. I used the 25$off500$ code. Are there any better coupon codes than that? thats only 5% compared to some places that give 10%.

lonewolf77

Awards
HAHA, I wish i had a store. Nah man its for me. I live in australia and hence i need to make the shipping worthwhile plus its my first order so there are a lot of things i have always wanted to try but never had the chance to before. Here are the 2 orders i am going to place / have placed, the first order not on nutra planet, the 2nd order is the nutraplanet order :-

2x Get Diesel Diesel Test Hardcore, 120 Tablets
2x Controlled Labs Orange Triad, 270 Tablets
3x NOW Super Enzymes, 90 Tablets
3x Designer Supplements ActivaTe Xtreme, 120 Capsules
2x Jak's Animal Stak Pak, One Animal Pak And One Animal Stak
3x MAN Body Octane, 575 Grams, Citrus Breeze
2x SciFit Kre-Alkalyn Powder, 500 Grams
2x Supplement Direct BCAA, 500 Grams
2x Higher Power AAKG Powder, 1.1 Lbs.
2x Controlled Labs Purple Wraath, 2.44 Lbs., Purple Lemonade 2x SciFit Caffeine, 200mg/200 Capsules

And from nutraplanet :-

2 x Acetyl L-Carnitine (1 kilo)
By: NutraPlanet $46.99 $93.98

2 x Beta-Alanine (1 Kilo)
By: NutraPlanet $37.95 $75.90

2 x Citrulline Malate (500 grams)
By: NutraPlanet $44.95 $89.90

2 x Coleus Forskholii (20%) (90 grams)
By: NutraPlanet $38.99 $77.98

2 x Cordyceps Powder (500 grams)
By: NutraPlanet $34.95 $69.90

1 x Xtend (1016 grams)
By: Scivation
Flavor: Orange $38.95 $38.95

2 x Arachidonic Acid (Bulk X-Factor) (500 grams)
By: NutraPlanet $69.95 $139.90

1 x Xtend (1016 grams)
Flavor: Apple $38.95 $38.95

1 x Xtend (1016 grams)
Flavor: Lemonade $38.95 $38.95

1 x Xtend (1016 grams)
Flavor: Watermelon

Last edited:
Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
why do you need so much x-factor. 1 kilo of x-factor! thats 2 cycles lol

and all that xtend will last you for some time!

how much is the shipping btw? just wondering

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe the posters question was:
Are there any better coupon codes than that?
Now leave him alone j/k :D

Hey lonewolf77, I cannot specifically say one way or the other regarding any extended discounts above and beyond the one you used but I do encourage you to contact [email protected] (or use Live Support on the website) in the future prior to any orders of that magnitude to see if there are accommodations that can be made for you on an order of that size.

Again, no promises on this end but as a consumer myself I would not see it being out of line to at least inquire.

NP ownership and support staff are of the highest character and integrity and value greatly your business.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
wow thats alot of supps, personally i wouldnt pick up aakg, just keep the BA

lonewolf77

Awards
wow thats alot of supps, personally i wouldnt pick up aakg, just keep the BA
Yeah i wasnt going to get AKG, but then decided i had never tried it before so i might as well give it a shot.

Shipping all up was 110$. The reason why i got 2 Bulk X-factor is cos i just couldnt bring myself to only order 1 of any product perse.

Damn maybe i should have contacted some staff at nutra planet before placing the order, i didnt realise you could do that to get extra discounts.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn maybe i should have contacted some staff at nutra planet before placing the order, i didnt realise you could do that to get extra discounts.
I suggested that you should contact them in advance in order to give them the opportunity to determine if at all it was possible...IF at all...possible to make accommodations. Nothing specific or promised implied either way at all by me.