DCP Back In Stock!!!!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
The hit fat loss product from RPN back in stock at Nutraplanet!!! Summers right around the corner ladies and gents so why not accelerate your fat loss programs?

Ingredients Profile:

* TTA
* Salvia Miltiorrhiza
* Propionyl-L-Carnitine
* Potassium Pyruvate
* Raspberry Ketones

VERY Basically, TTA is a PPAR agonist, which frees fatty acids to be metabolized. TTA has side two side effects - one good, one not so good.

Not so good is that a study shows TTA increases the activity of DGAT, which transfers acyl groups to glycerols, allowing fat to be redesposited. Salvia Miltiorrhiza inhibits this enzyme.

Good is the fact that TTA also increases the activity of Carnitine Palmitoyl Transferase, which carries fatty acids into the mitochondia to be burned. Propionyl-L-Carnitine (which has an affinity for the body's cells) readily exchanges itself for free carnitine. The Propionyl group is also cleaved and sent into the KREBS cycle (and is oxidized to succinate, I believe.) The increased activity also increases oxidation of pyruvate. Potassium Pyruvate is chosen to provide potassium, to help with cramping sometimes seen with TTA usage.

Raspberry Ketones are included because they are potent thermogenics...and we were able to include an effective dose without having to increase to 3 capsules.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, OCC....and I have MORE good news:

Not only is it in stock, but the new production company was able to place the product BACK into the original 00 sized capsules. MUCH friendlier to use and easier to swallow.

RPN's DCP: Fitting nicely into the back of your throat since 2006!!

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
SWEET!

Now what about those 75ct Gut Healths? :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
RPN's DCP: Fitting nicely into the back of your throat since 2006!!
"I am so not touching that one." :rasp:
glad they're in the smaller pills once again.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
*sigh*
Just tried to place an order but I waited so long for DCP to get back into stock my debit card has expired :frustrate

Guess I'll have to hit up my bank first thing in the morning

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I might have to order the new DCP..lol I refused to use the horse pills! My bottle of the old small ones is almost gone. I'll be stocking these.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 3
ericool007 Supplements 21
DBee Evomuse 16
BPS Company Promotions 1
bikeswimlive Supplements 15