Diesel Test Hardcore

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lookin' to place my next order and was wondering when Diesel Test Hardcore would be back in stock. Thanks in advance.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The best estimate is 1-2 weeks, there were some production delays.
Okay thanks, I suppose I can wait to place my order. Hope they're not changing the formula; heard too many good things about the current version and I would like to try it out.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay thanks, I suppose I can wait to place my order. Hope they're not changing the formula; heard too many good things about the current version and I would like to try it out.
You might want to PM Chuck to see if they're changing the formula, although I think only NOS Ether has been changed lately.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Will be back in stock at NP by tues the 20th at the latest. Its en route.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
awesome news Chuck. I know a lot of people are looking forward to getting there hands on some DTH.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man that stuff sells fast...:hammer:

lonewolf77

Awards
thank god for that, my order has been waiting for a while now :), i hope nothing has changed and it is still able to imported in to australia.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
DTH is back in stock at NP!!!
also, the twin pack price is ridiculous!

lonewolf77

Awards
Damn, its out of stock again, was just going to order the twin pack for the memorial day discount :(. It was only in stock for a few days.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Damn, its out of stock again, was just going to order the twin pack for the memorial day discount :(. It was only in stock for a few days.
they should have more in stock probably tues....maybe wed....but that will be after the sale.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
edit: nvm