Any chance of carrying Shilajit ?

:think:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
After a quick google it looks sort of like Ashwagandha, another adaptogen. Might be hard to source, I didn't see too much via a quick google for information. Maybe Sam will notice the thread, although there are some other bulks they're busy on finding sources for (i.e. Working on getting Nettle back, Resveratrol, Form and Trione are gone for a while, etc)

sir psycho

sir psycho

Awards
I know that Shilajit used to be in the old Poseidon formula, so maybe the guys from Nimbus can help with this one.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
If I remember correctly, Nimbus took the Shilajit out because it's on the Aussie customs list.

What does one get out of this substance?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A potent adaptogen. One of the richest sources of fulvic acid. In the Sanskrit and in Ayurvedic Medicine, Shilajit is revered as one of the most potent rejuvenators and anti-aging compounds ever. Ashwagandha, in all fairness, does not even come remotely close in this traditional reverence.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A potent adaptogen. One of the richest sources of fulvic acid. In the Sanskrit and in Ayurvedic Medicine, Shilajit is revered as one of the most potent rejuvenators and anti-aging compounds ever. Ashwagandha, in all fairness, does not even come remotely close in this traditional reverence.

Why the ban in Australia then?

I actually got 2 tubs of the original with it in it! He hE

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bruth

Bruth

Awards
From Shamans Garden

Shilajit is the most important drug of Ayurvedic and folk-medicine systems. In the raw form it is a bituminous substance, which is a compact mass of vegetable organic matter composed of dark red gummy matrix. It is bitter in taste, and its smell resembles cow's stale urine. The botanical name of Shilajit is Asphaltum (mineral pitch).

In Ayurveda, Shilajit is described as a product of four minerals: gold, silver, copper and iron.

According to the predominance of the minerals of the source rock, it was classified into four categories: Sauvarna, Rajat, Tamra and Lauha. The last variety Lauha shilajit or blackish-brown Shilajit is common and is supposed to be most effective. This is the kind we offer to you.

Shilajit is the traditional herb of choice for ALL medicine men in the Himalayas and spread across India and Tibet for its phenomenal power when mixed with pure milk or soy milkto enhance energy, sexual and spiritual power. Just 10 mg of purified shilajit has proven efficacy in 30 minutes for a full grown human.

Shilajit – can be used in its raw form for animistic ritual and dream enhancement ceremonies or in its super purified form for enhancing both mental and psycho spiritual activity of the brain.

Studies on the anti anxiety, memory enhancing and cognitive ability enhancing properties can be found on this study:

Asphaltum Research Study

Ghosal, S., J. P. Reddy and V. K. Lal. 1976. Shilajit I.: chemical constituents. Journ. Pharm. Sci. (USA) 65(5): 772-73. Phillips, Paul. On Shilajit on the Internet

Can also be called Asphaltum it seems.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely.
Bumping this old thread.
And hopefully it can be a 40-50% fulvic acid extraction.
I will most definitely buy it.

There are quite a few sellers out there but I trust Nutra and/or USP-Jacob.
I have found another reputable place but they only have a 20% fulvic acid extraction.

Insaniac

Awards
I've read many good articles about this product. and just started taking it daily.
I'm pretty sure it will sellout here in nutraplanet

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I remember correctly, Nimbus took the Shilajit out because it's on the Aussie customs list.

No it's not.

It's sold in Australia yb a company and ive recently had the IBE product with it through customs & checked.

I also checked banned lists and it isnt on there. :)

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
yeah, it's in Reverse. I'd give it a go.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stuff sounds amazing...

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
No it's not.

It's sold in Australia yb a company and ive recently had the IBE product with it through customs & checked.

I also checked banned lists and it isnt on there. :)

I stand corrected. Good to know.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are we getting this bad boy at the planet :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would like to see a USPLabs extract....

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely.
Bumping this old thread.
And hopefully it can be a 40-50% fulvic acid extraction.
I will most definitely buy it.

There are quite a few sellers out there but I trust Nutra and/or USP-Jacob.
I have found another reputable place but they only have a 20% fulvic acid extraction.
this guy knows what he is talking about. i agree, 50 % fulvic acid extraction would be awesome, i would buy a years worth

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
What does it do? What are the benefits of taking it?