dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agree! Best EGCG deal far and wide. If you have a capping machine, or a measuring scale, try the powder version at NutraPlanet. Unbeatable value for money. :D
Be warned...Green Tea is one of THE worst powders to try to cap yourself.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Be warned...Green Tea is one of THE worst powders to try to cap yourself.
I don't know if it's because I've always capped my green tea in the winter, but I've had no trouble whatsoever with it. The only reason I don't cap my own anymore is that when you realize you're only saving 1.50/100 caps, which if dosed at 2/day is a whopping $0.03 a day, you realize capping them isn't worth your time even if you have the capping kit.

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
How does the Nutra green tea powder taste? Also how many servings would I get in a 100g tub? Thanks!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How does the Nutra green tea powder taste? Also how many servings would I get in a 100g tub? Thanks!
This is extremely high quality concentrated GTE....the taste is very unpleasant.

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
Just picked up a bottle of Lean Green along with 2x AP and C-VO2. Hopefully the Nutracaps will be be back in stock soon! In the mean time this addition to my stack should go well.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
We should have these back under the NP label very soon!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Matt!? It is so good to see you posting my friend. You have been missed. I love the signature too :D

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
ha, i must have ordered the last bag 2 days ago :dance:

pay $2 more and get lean green. pretty much the same thing, both are very inexpensive for what you get in return.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
How much of a difference do you all notice from green tea anyway i've never given it a shot other than drinking a pot or two here and there.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How much of a difference do you all notice from green tea anyway i've never given it a shot other than drinking a pot or two here and there.
I've never run it solo, but I did give it to my mom for a few months and she ran it solo. She lost 10lbs in that time, but that is LARGELY due to a change in diet/exercise. I think it was a good psychological boost at the very least, and the antioxidant properties are useful too.
I'd say it is an optional addition to a fatloss stack for just a few cents a day, but not really a necessity. Just a personal favourite :)

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Chaps I'm looking to use it due to antioxidant properties (EGCG is potent!) But considering the price, I might as well make it a staple! I think for the time being it would stack well with USP's Recreate I'm on, plus the aformentioned supps I'm adding.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...I think it was a good psychological boost at the very least, and the antioxidant properties are useful too.
I'd say it is an optional addition to a fatloss stack for just a few cents a day, but not really a necessity. Just a personal favourite :)
Yeah, green tea is cool! Apart from being a potent antioxidant and antihistamine, thanks to the catechins (especially EGCG), green tea also supports cAMP-boosting and norepinephrine secretion (due to catechol-o-methyl-transferase (COMT) inhibition, serves as nutrient partitioner, and appetite suppressant (via stimulation of the secretion of the peptide hormone cholecystokinin (CCK)), motivates protein synthesis (also via the CCK pathway), and acts as a significant nootropic (in part due to its L-Theanine content). I admire green tea's versatility!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...I think for the time being it would stack well with USP's Recreate I'm on....
Agree. Although Recreate is rather complete as it is, adding green tea would yield other nice benefits...

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Im stacking green tea with primaforce/scivation sesamin oil. AWESOME stack for cutting. Topped with some neovar 2.0 makes a great supp. I dont do a lot of cardio and I hate getting up going 2 miles to the gym and doing some gay running. Ive been leaning out nicely with just green tea from nutra and sesamin oil.

3-4 caps of green tea from nutra per day with meals (before or after)

3-4 caps of sesamin oil

8 caps of neovar.

Sick basic stack.

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
Im stacking green tea with primaforce/scivation sesamin oil. AWESOME stack for cutting. Topped with some neovar 2.0 makes a great supp. I dont do a lot of cardio and I hate getting up going 2 miles to the gym and doing some gay running. Ive been leaning out nicely with just green tea from nutra and sesamin oil.

3-4 caps of green tea from nutra per day with meals (before or after)

3-4 caps of sesamin oil

8 caps of neovar.

Sick basic stack.
Hey Cellardude if you hate running, add Cordygen 5 / VO-2 to that stack. Running will become 2nd nature. Thus you will run much more and fat will literally fly off you!

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I just love me some NP and have some time to post on their behalf.

:)

Riquee

Riquee

Awards
  • Established
Nutra ! I have bought 200 green tea nutra caps about six months ago.. what s the shelf life of these GTCaps? (kept cool in the dark of course):afro: