Lg Mmv2

DieselPump

DieselPump

Awards
If there any plans for nutraplanet to pick up LG Science Methyl Masterdrol V2?

I'm going to be ordering some very soon, but I wanted to place an order with NP as there's other products I want at the same time.

It would be nice to pick up everything from NP.

Thanks

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
X 3.
I'd be keen to see this at NP also.
Hate having to shop anywhere else.

DieselPump

DieselPump

Awards
So I guess NP isn't going to be getting this in???

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OK, as it stands now MMV2 is not carried at NP. It might change in the future, but don't hold off your orders for it because it isn't ordered ATM.

Any reasoning just outa curiosity?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea im curious too as to why nutra wont carry it. It would proly sell amazingly well!

DieselPump

DieselPump

Awards
Anyone who's interested in getting MMV2 from nutra, post in here, so they have a rough idea of the demand.

1meand

Awards
I'm still hoping Nutra will pick this up. I have to keep ordering from somewhere else.

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Any update from the Planet on this? MMV2!! MMV2!! :djparty:

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bueller?... Bueller?... Bueller? ....anyone...Bueller?...anyone Nutra?...Nutra?...Nutra?..anyone...does anyone know? MMv2 Anyone?..Anyone?

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
X's some high number...

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Why doesnt nutra have MMV2? Are you getting it?

can someone from Nutra PLEASE answer this, so this thread can die

thanks

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I talked to Darren personally about this back in June. Ordering is his discretion, and there were a few factors in his decision but one of them was the issue of demand. I PMed DieselPump about this, and after his post #16 there still wasn't much of a reply.

We are always listening to our customers though, and so I encourage you to make yourselves heard via PM, email or posting here.

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I talked to Darren personally about this back in June. Ordering is his discretion, and there were a few factors in his decision but one of them was the issue of demand. I PMed DieselPump about this, and after his post #16 there still wasn't much of a reply.

We are always listening to our customers though, and so I encourage you to make yourselves heard via PM, email or posting here.
thanks Stevoph for providing a response and some closure to the issue

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want MMV2. If NP does not carry it I am forced to buy somewhere else. When I buy MMV2 from another company I will also look there for my staples since I am already paying the shipping.

Help me . . . Help you

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
*bump* anyone else want this stuff? Be great to have NP carry this.