Epistane/Cycle Support Stack is NOW IN STOCK!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Epistane/Cycle Support/Post Cycle Support Stack is NOW IN STOCK!

Epistane/Cycle Support/Post Cycle Support Stack: BUY TOGETHER AND SAVE!!!

**THIS IS A LIMITED TIME SALE!!!**

Epistane by IBE

Finally the PRO-Anabolic, anti-estrogen we have all been waiting for has arrived! Epistane™, exhibits a strong, long lasting anti-estrogen effect that is organ tissue specific. This means it works only where you want it to work. Broad range estrogen blockers and aromatase inhibitors can result in system shut down, aching joints, and decreased IGF-I expression. Epistane™ binds specifically to the 17β-estradiol receptor protein in the target tissues. Because of its long lasting and strong effects on specific tissue, Epistane™ can significantly reduce and reverse the effects of gynocomastia because not only does Epistane™ specifically block estrogen in breast tissue but it induces an estrogen-depleted condition which leads to apoptosis or the death of the breast tissue cells. Studies show that small doses of the parent compound, Epitiostanol, at just 10-20mg/week showed a complete disappearance of the mass and pain in 25% of the male patients in the clinical trail, while the other 75% of the patients showed at least a 50% reduction in the mass and complete loss of pain in just 4-8 weeks. That’s results in 100% of the male users with no side effects. While compounds such as Clomid and Nolvadex also block the 17β-estradiol receptor, they do not elicit the same increase in protein synthesis and strength gains that Epistane™ can offer.

Epistane™ is more than an anti-estrogen, though, as it also binds to androgen receptors in skeletal muscle. As a PRO-Anabolic compound Epistane™ promotes increases in strength and lean body mass with an anabolic/androgenic value (Q ratio) of 12. With most powerful androgens there is a high risk of the natural suppression of the gonads. Epistane™, unlike other PRO-Anabolic compounds that have recently been released, is relatively mild on the gonads and, due to the anti-estrogenic effects and the fact that Epistane™ keeps LH levels elevated, post cycle therapy becomes a breeze. All effects combined make Epistane™ a great compound to produce dry, lean gains in muscle mass with minimal side effects and suppression of the body’s natural androgen production, while lowering the effects of natural estrogen or combating estrogen from endogenous/exogenous sources. This makes it a powerful tool when combined with “wet” compounds in attempt to increase gains and decrease side effects. One can also not overlook the potential benefit of this compound taken alone, especially when recovering from periods of “wet” compounds. If you don’t want to worry about how your lipid and liver values are doing and whether or not you are going to get gynocomastia or not then get Epistane™, stop worrying, and experience what others are raving about!

FAQ - What can one expect from Epistane™?

* Incredible Strength Gains
* Dry, Lean Mass Gains
* Gynocomastia Protection
* Increased Libido
* Increased Training Intensity and Sense of Well-Being
* In Some, Reductions in Gynocomastia!

What is pulse cycling? (posted in the Epistane™ forum at IBE, written by Dr.D)

Dosing something to intentionally avoid long term sides, such as HTPA suppression and liver damage. With pulsing, the serious, long term side effects of chronic oral treatment are avoided and short term side effect, like acne and mineral retention, are milder that usual. This allows for higher dosages to be used. Basically, if you dosed on an ED basis you would get 100% effect, 100% short term sides and 100% long term sides. If you dose EOD on a pulse protocol, you still get about 60% effect, 75% short term sides but only about 40% of the long term sides. That's not a bad trade off and very economical on the body and the wallet too! Of course if you would have gained 10lbs this means you will only gain 6lbs pulsing, but it also means you can do this for 2 or 3 times longer than a normal cycle. That equals about 2 months of worry free dosing, so the net effect is a gain of about 12lbs instead of 10lbs over twice the time frame with less sides and a milder PCT requirement if even needed at all. It's a great long term strategy and good for newer users looking to run fast, clean, cycles for 1 month with no PCT needed later. That's how I perfected it. There are two basic approaches to do it: EOD or 2on/2off depending on your workout schedule. Doses can be high (30-40mg) but take them close together preferably before 6pm (1 dose pre and 1 dose post-w/o instead of spread out like normal) or doses can be lower (10-20mg) if you want to stretch it to 2 or 3 months instead of just 1. Dose at least 3 times per week but not more than 4.

How Epistane™ Works

Battling Gyno
Estradiol is the strongest form of estrogen in the human body, effecting several organs. Estradiol enters cells freely and interacts with a cytoplasmic target cell receptor (ERα and ERβ). When the estrogen receptor has bound its ligand it can enter the nucleus of the target cell and regulate gene transcription which leads to formation of messenger RNA. The mRNA interacts with ribosomes to produce specific proteins that express the effect of estradiol upon the target cell. Epistane™ works by binding and deactivating the ERβ so that no estrodiol-elicited effects can be carried out in the cell. In the case of breast tissue ERβ is the primary target receptor responsible for growth and proliferation. Epistane™ binds to the ERβ and not only disables the receptor from binding to estradiol, it actually puts the cell in an estrogen deprived state, which decreases the cells viability and leads to a decrease in size and eventual cell death. Other SERMs also block the ERβ receptor and AI’s even block the formation of Estradiol from testosterone conversion. However, the effectiveness at the receptor and long term side effects vary. Epistane™ has been shown to have one of the strongest and longest effects at the binding site, with minimal side effects when compared to other anti-estrogens.

Increasing Lean Body Mass
Epistane™ also binds to androgen receptors located on skeletal muscle cells and muscle stem cells. This then leads to changes in muscle cell function and protein synthesis. In the case of muscle stem cells, they will actually change and fuse with your active adult skeletal muscles increasing the muscles potential for growth and repair. On the opposing side, the presence of androgens actually decreases the ability of stem cells to form new fat cells. So you now have increased stem cell conversion to muscle cells and decreased stem cell conversion to fat cells, giving you more positive effects out of your nutrition and training.

Anabolic Innovation's Cycle Support

It has been long known that anabolic steroids and, in more cases, oral anabolic steroids has a profound effect on general health. This often time takes a toll on your body cycle after cycle if it is not taken care of. Anabolic Innovations set out to solve this problem, but in a way that everyone could not only afford but could also appreciate, with effective dosages and a give-it-all-you-got mentality.

With the onset of new designer steroids such as Superdrol and Halodrol, people are having larger and larger problems to deal with that range from a decreasing lipid profile to heightened blood pressure. Although these new drugs are great, they often take such a toll on your body that they must be severely limited in use until certain bodily profiles are improved. Often sifting through the forums proves tedious in that supplement after supplement must be bought in order to improve these various profiles, often costing you as much as $80 to recover fully from a cycle that only cost you $80 in the first place.

The ingredients in Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support have been carefully reviewed and backed up by countless studies (which will be added to the bottom of this writeup). Instead of putting in only basic ingredients we have taken it to the next level and gone above and beyond what is added by most supplement companies offering only minor protection/support and put in large doses and special ingredients that other companies don't offer. The best part about Anabolic Innovation's Cycle Support? It will cost you as little as $1 per day with effective dosages.

Post Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations

You have made great gains during your cycle and now you want to retain as many of those gains as possible. You also want to get your body back up and running on its own as quickly and efficiently as possible. The answer is: POST CYCLE SUPPORT by Anabolic Innovations!

For more information, please click here.

Last edited:
mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just saw that when I put my order in today.Very nice job!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
A stack gets no better than this!

S

shinobidoode

Awards
Then after they buy the stack, you tell them they're going to need two bottles of CS for a havoc cycle. Nice...

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Then after they buy the stack, you tell them they're going to need two bottles of CS for a havoc cycle. Nice...
I would say depends on dosing regime etc. If pulsing just one scoop a day before bed will suffice or if on 30mg plus do two scoops a day one in morning one early evening.

Now let's also get that CEL P-Plex happening :woohoo:

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Well the obvious solution would to be to buy a second combo! :)

Nice work NP! Once again you deliver the goods!!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Wait, I am confused at what he was trying to say lol.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Wait, I am confused at what he was trying to say lol.
I think he was complaining cause you would need a second bottle of CS for PCT. But I may be way off (i've been known to make mistakes every once in a great while) :)

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, I was coming over here to make thread about this...you guys are good!

EDIT: I just like this pic :D

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about this?

You purchase your Epistane, Cycle Support, and POST Cycle Support via the stack. Then you add another Cycle Support to your cart...and then you use coupon code 74HSN, which will apply to any regularly priced Anabolic Innovations products in your cart...IE, a second tub of Cycle Support! :dance:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would say depends on dosing regime etc. If pulsing just one scoop a day before bed will suffice or if on 30mg plus do two scoops a day one in morning one early evening.

Now let's also get that CEL P-Plex happening :woohoo:
Sadly, I'm sure you've heard by now Neo, P-Plex and all phera clones, along with Bold and Tren (with all of their clones) are soon to fade away!! It is a proposal set for June 28 I think. Damn FDA invading my personal privacy again. Where's the "Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness"? Why don't they ban freakin' cigarettes and alcohol? You know, sh*t that really kills people. Is there even 1 documented death by a designer?:fool2: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

Newlife4me

Newlife4me

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
Awesome timing, will be picking this up asap. Upcoming epi/furaz cycle in the works for June so this will be great!

U

UTADAHOLIC

Awards
so everything in this stack would be perfect for a cycle? or would an additional Ai or serm be needed, do you think?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Why don't they ban freakin' cigarettes and alcohol?
Because of the ridiculous taxes and tariffs they put on them lol.

Heck I'd pay some tax to keep Epi around forever :D.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL. That's a tax I'd be happy to pay too.

Last edited: