Introducing NPtv™

1. Arrow Introducing NPtv™

Checkout the Science Behind HemodrauliX on NPtv™!

HemodrauliX (180 Liquid Softgels) By: Axis Labs

2. wow that is legit Sam, very cool addition.

However it did make me feel like an idiot hearing the correct pronunciations of various actives/compounds (compared to what I have used/thought of in my head lol).

3. That is pretty cool. How about some other products also?. I like the video even though I will NEVER purchase any AA product. Still I love the flashy videos.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    wow that is legit Sam, very cool addition.

However it did make me feel like an idiot hearing the correct pronunciations of various actives/compounds (compared to what I have used/though of in my head lol).

you mean "BATA Alainine!". Haha!

5. Wow I suck at reading lol You would think with 4 years of college I would be able to pronounce pumps right.

Cool Video guys
    Muscle Pharm Rep

6. That's pretty cool!!
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

7. Great new feature ! Yea pronunciation is a very difficult thing to get right, and I never bother to look up the proper way and I read most stuff vs. hearing them verbally.

8. I stopped watching my Skee-Lo video for this?!

j/k looks awsome bro!

PS - I was watching a Skee-Lo video
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

9. Very nice sam.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

10. Refreshing...
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

11. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    I stopped watching my Skee-Lo video for this?!

j/k looks awsome bro!

PS - I was watching a Skee-Lo video
    I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I was a baller....

12. Great feature! As for the pronunciation, that's always the funniest part when your talking to someone about a supplement.

13. Whoa...I never would have guessed that Nutraplanet was pronounced that way.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

14. slightly off topic but any chance of videoing nutra planet headquarters to show us guys around the place, i'd love to see the set up, see sam and the gang

15. Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    slightly off topic but any chance of videoing nutra planet headquarters to show us guys around the place, i'd love to see the set up, see sam and the gang

I hear discovery channel got wind of NP and has contacted them about Mike Rowe doing an episode of Dirty Jobs there. Probably due to all the ninja monkey cages. Supposedly going to be the "dirtiest" episode yet. Keep an eye out.

16. Just watched the YG NPtv video of him taking it powdered, and it reminds me why I'm glad I have mine capped
  17. Talking

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Whoa...I never would have guessed that Nutraplanet was pronounced that way.
    i heard nudieplanet

Similar Forum Threads

1. Introducing myself....
    By SonicSWOLE in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-22-2010, 11:31 PM
  2. Axis Labs Smash Fully Loaded on NPtv™
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-12-2009, 02:36 PM
  3. introducing myself....new to ph's
    By getsum27 in forum General Chat