Introducing NPtv™

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
wow that is legit Sam, very cool addition.

However it did make me feel like an idiot hearing the correct pronunciations of various actives/compounds (compared to what I have used/thought of in my head lol).

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is pretty cool. How about some other products also?. I like the video even though I will NEVER purchase any AA product. Still I love the flashy videos.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow that is legit Sam, very cool addition.

However it did make me feel like an idiot hearing the correct pronunciations of various actives/compounds (compared to what I have used/though of in my head lol).

you mean "BATA Alainine!". Haha!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Wow I suck at reading lol You would think with 4 years of college I would be able to pronounce pumps right.

:toofunny:

Cool Video guys

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's pretty cool!!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great new feature ! Yea pronunciation is a very difficult thing to get right, and I never bother to look up the proper way and I read most stuff vs. hearing them verbally.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I stopped watching my Skee-Lo video for this?!

j/k looks awsome bro!

PS - I was watching a Skee-Lo video

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice sam. :D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Refreshing...

Newlife4me

Newlife4me

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
Great feature! As for the pronunciation, that's always the funniest part when your talking to someone about a supplement.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whoa...I never would have guessed that Nutraplanet was pronounced that way.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
slightly off topic but any chance of videoing nutra planet headquarters to show us guys around the place, i'd love to see the set up, see sam and the gang

:cheers:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
slightly off topic but any chance of videoing nutra planet headquarters to show us guys around the place, i'd love to see the set up, see sam and the gang

:cheers:

I hear discovery channel got wind of NP and has contacted them about Mike Rowe doing an episode of Dirty Jobs there. Probably due to all the ninja monkey cages. Supposedly going to be the "dirtiest" episode yet. Keep an eye out.