Different color bulk caps? - AnabolicMinds.com

Different color bulk caps?

1. New Member

Different color bulk caps?

I know this has been discussed before, but is there any chance of NP carrying bulk capping supplies in different colors? I have about a dozen different bulk powders capped in purple and white, and its starting to get a bit confusing...

2. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

I asked Sam about it in a PM a few days ago, haven't heard back yet but I'll update this when I do.
    Cheers,
    Steveo
  3. Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer

We have looked into the possibility of doing this, but have decided it is not cost effective because of the large amount we would have to order. We do offer the clear NOW caps, though.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

Oh well, even just two different colors would have been good, but I guess clear is good for some.
  5. E J

I called one of those companies that cap stuff for others (subcontatracting) and they told me they always have overheads and to feel free to give them a call. They sell me caps dirt cheap.

Good luck
  6. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by E J View Post
    I called one of those companies that cap stuff for others (subcontatracting) and they told me they always have overheads and to feel free to give them a call. They sell me caps dirt cheap.

Good luck
    Interesting alternative. I'm not sure if there's some sort of edible spray that you can put on your pills, but maybe you can find something like that. Food colouring? No idea, but there's got to be somebody more creative than me out there lol.

A quick google turned up some color mist aerosol for food that you might try.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Guess I'll just keep on using Testors model paint. Comes in lots of neat colors!
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RedwolfWV View Post
    Guess I'll just keep on using Testors model paint. Comes in lots of neat colors!
    Don't even get me started on that testors glue. I had 4 boxes of model cars and never finished a single one...always ran out of glue though
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  9. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Don't even get me started on that testors glue. I had 4 boxes of model cars and never finished a single one...always ran out of glue though
    Whats all the huff about model glue?

O/T...what are some very very light weight powders that could be added as a colorant. For instance - cocoa to light powders creating a contrasted capsule from other lighter colored powdered caps. Baking soda to other darker colored powder caps.

There is of course always a Sharpie marker or an ink stamp pad in various colors. They even have non toxic kids markers and ink pads.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

I hadn't thought about coloring the contents. Interesting idea. I had thought about sharpie markers though. That might not be a bad idea.

Red beet powder is VERY red and quite cheap. Maybe a bit of Yellow Gold would work on light colored stuff. Not enough to be active, just enough for color.Thats a great idea B!
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.

There was a company at the Arnold this past year that made all different types of caps, the guy even told me I could get caps with personalized writing on them, how pimp would it be to show people your bulk powders capped in "Pmiller" edition caps lol. The guy also want to charge an arm and a leg for them though, way more than nutra's caps. My advice is just use the nutra caps and label your containers good. When you have to take them somewhere, like work, buy one of the pocket pal's from nutraplanet and color in each division a different color, this way you know which division is which pill.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  12. Banned

find spices (ie curcumin) or cayenne pepper or anything colored lying around your kitchen and just mix it in with your blend to give it color
  13. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RedwolfWV View Post
    I hadn't thought about coloring the contents. Interesting idea. I had thought about sharpie markers though. That might not be a bad idea.

Red beet powder is VERY red and quite cheap. Maybe a bit of Yellow Gold would work on light colored stuff. Not enough to be active, just enough for color.Thats a great idea B!
    After 600 caps of YG, I would have to say it's mostly the yellow flakes on the outside of the caps that I know my pills by lol. The cissus was dark enough however to make a visible difference. Also there is a subtle weight difference between a denser powder like cissus and a lighter YG.

Just imagine your hands are using the red beet powder!
  14. Board Sponsor

Plastic bag and label??
  15. djl
    Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  263 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Plastic bag and label??
    Well, yeah, but that's gotta be a b1tch to swallow...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Testofen bulk or caps?
    By Flaw in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 03-11-2009, 02:58 PM
  2. USP Labs PowerFULL caps color
    By Zombie in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-12-2006, 08:18 PM