Different color bulk caps?

psulifter

psulifter

Awards
I know this has been discussed before, but is there any chance of NP carrying bulk capping supplies in different colors? I have about a dozen different bulk powders capped in purple and white, and its starting to get a bit confusing...

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
We have looked into the possibility of doing this, but have decided it is not cost effective because of the large amount we would have to order. We do offer the clear NOW caps, though.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
:(

Oh well, even just two different colors would have been good, but I guess clear is good for some.

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
I called one of those companies that cap stuff for others (subcontatracting) and they told me they always have overheads and to feel free to give them a call. They sell me caps dirt cheap.

Good luck

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I called one of those companies that cap stuff for others (subcontatracting) and they told me they always have overheads and to feel free to give them a call. They sell me caps dirt cheap.

Good luck
Interesting alternative. I'm not sure if there's some sort of edible spray that you can put on your pills, but maybe you can find something like that. Food colouring? No idea, but there's got to be somebody more creative than me out there lol.

A quick google turned up some color mist aerosol for food that you might try.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Guess I'll just keep on using Testors model paint. Comes in lots of neat colors! ;)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Guess I'll just keep on using Testors model paint. Comes in lots of neat colors! ;)
Don't even get me started on that testors glue. I had 4 boxes of model cars and never finished a single one...always ran out of glue though :woohoo:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't even get me started on that testors glue. I had 4 boxes of model cars and never finished a single one...always ran out of glue though :woohoo:
Whats all the huff about model glue? :D

O/T...what are some very very light weight powders that could be added as a colorant. For instance - cocoa to light powders creating a contrasted capsule from other lighter colored powdered caps. Baking soda to other darker colored powder caps.

There is of course always a Sharpie marker or an ink stamp pad in various colors. They even have non toxic kids markers and ink pads.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I hadn't thought about coloring the contents. Interesting idea. I had thought about sharpie markers though. That might not be a bad idea.

Red beet powder is VERY red and quite cheap. Maybe a bit of Yellow Gold would work on light colored stuff. Not enough to be active, just enough for color.Thats a great idea B!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
There was a company at the Arnold this past year that made all different types of caps, the guy even told me I could get caps with personalized writing on them, how pimp would it be to show people your bulk powders capped in "Pmiller" edition caps lol. The guy also want to charge an arm and a leg for them though, way more than nutra's caps. My advice is just use the nutra caps and label your containers good. When you have to take them somewhere, like work, buy one of the pocket pal's from nutraplanet and color in each division a different color, this way you know which division is which pill.

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
find spices (ie curcumin) or cayenne pepper or anything colored lying around your kitchen and just mix it in with your blend to give it color

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hadn't thought about coloring the contents. Interesting idea. I had thought about sharpie markers though. That might not be a bad idea.

Red beet powder is VERY red and quite cheap. Maybe a bit of Yellow Gold would work on light colored stuff. Not enough to be active, just enough for color.Thats a great idea B!
After 600 caps of YG, I would have to say it's mostly the yellow flakes on the outside of the caps that I know my pills by lol. The cissus was dark enough however to make a visible difference. Also there is a subtle weight difference between a denser powder like cissus and a lighter YG.

Just imagine your hands are using the red beet powder!