excited for my order

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
Recreate, Anabolic Pump, and ragnarok, can't wait to try out these 3 as a combo. More protein and java lather too, but in my house protein and better quality hygene products are two things that are always on hand, heh.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
oooohh.....looks like fun!
what kind of protein did you get?
i've turned into a protein connoisseur. i love trying all different flavors/brands.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
This time around for protein I'm trying ON's root beer float flavor,
and the pumpkin supreme flavor zero impact bars. That flavor's profile is a touch more clean.

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
sweet, im thinking of purchasing rag. my self .. but the company is sending me some samples and then ill see .. let us know, how u like the products

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
sounds like one hell of a combo good luck keep us posted

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i've been wanting to try the pumpkin supreme flavor zero impact bars. everyone seems to like that flavor.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
yeah I would've dropped the bars in favor of some napalm to fit my budget, but np's out til next week and I didn't wanna wait. My bf% probably isn't where it should be yet anyway though, and I have a feeling napalm is more of a 'fine tunning' product as opposed to those designed for physique overhauling.

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
My bf% probably isn't where it should be yet anyway though, and I have a feeling napalm is more of a 'fine tunning' product as opposed to those designed for physique overhauling.
You are correct in your line of thought here.

We are cautious to recommend Napalm to those who are badly out of shape (in excess of 25%BF) since there are likely better methods to shape up than a topical fat loss product. If you are this fat, chances are diet and exercise are bad (or non-existant) and thus should be focused on.

However, for athletes that are in-and-around 20% or lower, with adequate training and nutrition, we have observed innumerable cases of successful Napalm usage. This type of customer might look to start a Napalm cycle after 2-3 weeks of solid dieting, once the initial girth has been stripped and the going gets tougher.