Napalm

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
any idea when it will be back in at Nutra? I want it!

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
i dunno, but i'd be interested in giving it a go once i'm down to about 10-12 percent fat, if the wallet permits. that won't be for a while though.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Def good stuff guys! I went through 2 bottles 1 clen and 1 reg in a lil less than 30 days...Just a tad pricey though

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
I was hoping to start it on June 1... part of my Recreate run. Hoping Nutra gets it in before that, I really only shop there.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
We are hoping that it will be back in stock early next week. It has been ordered and Nutra is currently waiting for the arrival of the shipment from Avant.

DGSky

DGSky

Awards
I was hoping to start it on June 1... part of my Recreate run. Hoping Nutra gets it in before that, I really only shop there.
Same here. But considering adding DCP to the equation while on a PSMF for four weeks.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
ah excellent thanks occ -- somebody should bump this when they see that it's in stock! :D

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Yea Ill bump it for you man if I see it in stock

Jdstang

Awards
I keep refreshing the Napalm page @NP, hoping it will pop up as in stock :icon_lol:

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
My bottle of liquid clen is waiting to be reunited w/napam. Also, my bottle of penetrate w/bulk powerfull is waiting to be joined w/formestane...Any idea when the form might be in?

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Still waiting patiently....honestly, I don't know what the hold up is???

rbuecker

rbuecker

Awards
  • Established
i did manage to find it somewhere online, at about the same price (a little higher), but most places are out of stock. good luck hunting :D as soon as np gets some i'll be ordering more!

also, am taking update pics every day. should be interesting :)

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I want to take advantage of the AP being on sale but I also want Napalm what are my options here? I'm not trying to seperate my order to save on shipping. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Help me help you:D

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
Whatever carrier transported it must've known what it was and stole all of it.

Mattcc22

Mattcc22

Awards
Come on...It's beach weather in Florida and I can barely see my abs! Where's this stuff at??

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
The majority of online retailers are out of Napalm (I think some may still have it from left over batches that hadn't sold out yet). Currently still waiting on the shipment from Avant.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The majority of online retailers are out of Napalm (I think some may still have it from left over batches that hadn't sold out yet). Currently still waiting on the shipment from Avant.
Ours should be arriving this week.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
wouldn't napalm plus lipoburn be a good combo. the one from LG or Avant Labs(lipoderm). just asking. never tried topical fat loss supps and am very interested.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
wouldn't napalm plus lipoburn be a good combo. the one from LG or Avant Labs(lipoderm). just asking. never tried topical fat loss supps and am very interested.
Napalm, on its own, is sufficient. I don't see much of a benefit to adding Lipoburn to it, however rotating LipoDerm in may be a good option for those who don't want as much local water retention. Personally, I would save the money to buy more Napalm.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I am around 15% bodyfat and I would love to use napalm. I even would like to add some clen to it, as i've read it seems like a great idea. my questions are:

How effective would just the napalm be vs. the napalm/mix be with me being 15% bodyfat?

Also, would it be great to use on chest as well as my abs (both napalm and the mixed napalm)?

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
damn......you guys bought NP out of Napalm again!
it only took a few days.
what are you guys doing with this stuff? filling up a swimming pool w/napalm and jumping in?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Next batch will be hot out of the oven by the middle of next week...

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Next batch will be hot out of the oven by the middle of next week...
Thats all well and good, but then where are those darn cookies you promised me?

Summers here people, this stuff is going to be selling like water in the desert!

LSU Gladiator

LSU Gladiator

Awards
I think I'm about 10-11% BF. I want to be awkwardly chiseled. How much BF does a person typically shed when using a supplement like Napalm? What's the active ingredient that's giving the results?

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I think I'm about 10-11% BF. I want to be awkwardly chiseled. How much BF does a person typically shed when using a supplement like Napalm? What's the active ingredient that's giving the results?
I assume you mean awkwardly chiseled as in shredded (sorry I just never heard it put that way before lol)?

The amount of fat loss will vary depending on your diet (Napalm still works in conjunction with a calorie deficit). It will also depend on duration of use.

The active mechanisms of actions in Napalm are Glycyrrhetinic acid (which will help manage coritsol ~ which is crucial for fat loss especially in the trouble areas), Raspberry Ketones (which are shown to increase thermogensis), and also SesaThinTM, Yohimbine HCl, Synephrine HCl which are all potent fat loss boosters.

I am currently on day 3 of Napalm and have very high expectations (am also around 10% bf).

There was a thread of someone who currently has before and after pictures up so I will dig that up for you and throw it in here.

edit: heres the thread with before and after pictures:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/avant-research-labs/92784-napalm-amazing.html

delakrua

Awards
I got a feeling, that this is only topic where NP reps are :p so i ask here: when will I be able to order Napalm, Leviathan R and Venom Hyperdrive? I mean all of them in one order... Leviathan & Venom are out of stock for a fewm days, same as Napalm :/

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I got a feeling, that this is only topic where NP reps are :p so i ask here: when will I be able to order Napalm, Leviathan R and Venom Hyperdrive? I mean all of them in one order... Leviathan & Venom are out of stock for a fewm days, same as Napalm :/
Well Napalm will be back in stock by middle of next week for sure. As for Leviathan and Venom I will have to check for you.

Oh and Stryder is omnipresent (watch our Sam Samuel Jackson may be looking for you ~ Jumpers anyone?? bad movie but sweet reference lol). Us reps try our best though :D.

delakrua

Awards
Ok, please let me know as soon as you find out about Lev and Venom. One more question: how long can I wait for a package from you guys, when send by US postal office to Poland? Descrition says 7-10 days, but I kinda don't believe it completly :p

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, please let me know as soon as you find out about Lev and Venom. One more question: how long can I wait for a package from you guys, when send by US postal office to Poland? Descrition says 7-10 days, but I kinda don't believe it completly :p
I've actually heard that packages to Poland are not delayed much at all.

delakrua

Awards
I've actually heard that packages to Poland are not delayed much at all.
That's great! So please PM me or something as soon as you find out about Leviathan and Venom :)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
YOu posted on Thursday, it is only Saturday and it is back in stock - just ordered two bottles!!:dance:
Actually it's being allowed to oversell for the special sale :dance: It will be arriving at NP approx Wed. of this week.

I recommend everybody taking advantage of this sale to get their Napalm and their 10-15% off!

Mikey13

Awards
Actually it's being allowed to oversell for the special sale :dance: It will be arriving at NP approx Wed. of this week.

I recommend everybody taking advantage of this sale to get their Napalm and their 10-15% off!
ah so $35.99 is the sale price? When I ordered it, it still said in stock shipping immediate... I was quick on the draw...