I just bough Gold Membership as my BD present

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
well my BD as back on 4/20 and looking back at my presents there's not much there to talk about so I decided to treat myself to this one gift

been here on this board on a daily basis and just love it, been learning a lot from all the members that alone is worth the $19.99 I paid, thats close to the price of a book or magazine subscription.

Also been reading great reviews about nutraplanet, I plan on purchasing my supplements there and give it a try.

keep up the good work on this board!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
i just notice how clean the board looks right now... all the ads that used to be at the top of each thread are gone.

that alone is worth the fee... at work i always hide the top of the site now i dont have to bother.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Joined up today both as a board supporter and gold membership (is that allowed or did I f up and was only supposed to pick one?)

Either way I love this place and the store - If I did screw up, someone advise me how to fix this idiot mistake lol
Give us free CEL products and we'l tell you!!:rasp:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The ADS were not that bad to begin with, but it is nice to not see them any longer.
I like the YouTube addition the best! And the fact that we get discount codes from the Admin is even nicer. It's like an investment for me because I purchase from Nutra so much, after several purchases with the discount code, the $19.99 that I paid for Gold is paid back.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
the ads is not the best experience I've noticed... actually I have all ads blocked since I'm using this very nice plug in for FF, i can't recall the last time I saw any ads on any site
the part i like the most is the missing links between the page header and the thread, the site looks much cleaner now!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
is it a monthly fee of 19.99 or a one time fee?

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
is it a monthly fee of 19.99 or a one time fee?
One time a year. Holy shite, you thought it was monthly!! That'd be like a Platinum Membership, gives you powers of a moderator to delete threads and ban people.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn i thought it was monthly. I think Ill be joining the "high society "tomorrow.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
One time a year. Holy shite, you thought it was monthly!! That'd be like a Platinum Membership, gives you powers of a moderator to delete threads and ban people.
were do i get one of those ? ? ?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Joined up today both as a board supporter and gold membership (is that allowed or did I f up and was only supposed to pick one?)...
You are in good company! :thumbsup:

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
well my BD as back on 4/20 and looking back at my presents there's not much there to talk about so I decided to treat myself to this one gift

been here on this board on a daily basis and just love it, been learning a lot from all the members that alone is worth the $19.99 I paid, thats close to the price of a book or magazine subscription.

Also been reading great reviews about nutraplanet, I plan on purchasing my supplements there and give it a try.

keep up the good work on this board!
oh nice .. yah cant put a price on a health(unless u mess up on PH) .. yup members here are great, ive learned so much .. and shopping is painless with nutraplanet ..i always order at 6am at work and by 11am my order gets shipped :)

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Joined up today both as a board supporter and gold membership (is that allowed or did I f up and was only supposed to pick one?)

Either way I love this place and the store - If I did screw up, someone advise me how to fix this idiot mistake lol
Thats what I call representing!