damn i fcked up on my order ..

1. damn i fcked up on my order ..

well i ordered what i wanted ..then the next day i did research and found out something else i need in my nutrition diet .. combine shipping woulda saved me arnd $5+

oh well ..hopefully ill get some samples to cheer me up lol

2. Unbreakable

Usually if you make contact with NP CS directly and immediately you stand a very good chance of getting the corrections you need.

customerservice@nutraplanet.co m

I don't know what your timeline was like but it is a good thing to keep in mind for the future. NP CS has righted several of my mistakes.

Attention All NutraPlanet Customers:
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

3. nice thanks B5150, ill try catching them on live support sometimes.
    •   

4. If your order hasn't shipped yet, you have a good chance of having it added. I did this once. After I processed my order, I realized I had forgotten something. A quick email to their customer service and it was added to my order before it shipped (which I don't even think was delayed).

5. Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    If your order hasn't shipped yet, you have a good chance of having it added. I did this once. After I processed my order, I realized I had forgotten something. A quick email to their customer service and it was added to my order before it shipped (which I don't even think was delayed).
    I think I have done this like 12 times. Always taken care of each time.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

6. Same as adamas. I can be so indecisive.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Damn!!!
    By just93 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 03:39 PM
  2. dam i just got super fcked
    By bigrich954rr in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-21-2004, 05:27 PM