PrimaFORCE Sesamin Question

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
I just got a shipment today with two bottles. I was wondering if it's customary for the bottles to be leaking? They were shipped in a zip lock, and there was a bit of oil leakage within the bag and the bottles themselves are pretty oily.

Not complaining or anything, but just wondering if this is what generally happens with the Sesamin Oil.

BigD16

Awards
Shouldn't be leaking, contact customer service and they should be able to help you

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Well it doesn't seem to be a big deal. I just have to clean the bottles before they donk everything off.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just got a shipment today with two bottles. I was wondering if it's customary for the bottles to be leaking? They were shipped in a zip lock, and there was a bit of oil leakage within the bag and the bottles themselves are pretty oily.

Not complaining or anything, but just wondering if this is what generally happens with the Sesamin Oil.
Oils are generally difficult to keep contained. We found out the hard way at Avant that you have to take extra effort to make sure everything is sealed to prevent leakage.

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I thought something like that would be the case. Thanks for your time.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Do you recommend this type of Sesamin to be refrigerated.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
it's not necessary to refrigerate sesamin oil.

and i agree, they need to figure out a better way to bottle and ship these oils. my prima bottle of sesamin is very messy.

Iron.Addict

Iron.Addict

Awards
  • Established

and i agree, they need to figure out a better way to bottle and ship these oils. my prima bottle of sesamin is very messy.
I believe Primaforce Sesamin is now discontinued.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established

Agreed. I just leave mine that baggy that it came with.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established

Thanks, just wondering because Avant Labs said it was beneficial to refrigerate their Sesamin Oil when they had the liquid version.