a simple question

Skylox

Awards
here it goes i ordered 3-ad from here and read after about l-carnitine been banned in canada so i started to be a bit pissed whit my luck probably gonna get confiscated anyway i checked the trackings system and it say

Out of Foreign Customs, April 25, 2008, 3h48 pm, CANADA
Into Foreign Customs, April 25, 2008, 3.24pm, CANADA
do it mean its at the customs waiting or it passed trough?

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
3-ad doesn't contain any l-carnitine so unless you ordered that seperatly you should be fine.

I am unfamiliar with customs handling but I know Steveoph should be an expert on that one, so I am sure he will be here shortly.

Also side note: Canada banned l-carnitine??? thats insane.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
When will they ban meat? Over/Under of two weeks? It contains lysine and methionine! Everybody panic!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
edit my bad, I looked at the ingredient list and passed over the first ingredient before the l-c was mentioned. That is why I will not be a customs agent :D. Apologies.

Bob ~ I hear they will soon require a surgery upon birth that shuts down all natural Creatine production.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
edit my bad, I looked at the ingredient list and passed over the first ingredient before the l-c was mentioned. That is why I will not be a customs agent :D. Apologies.

Bob ~ I hear they will soon require a surgery upon birth that shuts down all natural Creatine production.
You wouldn't be a bad customs agent. You'd be a hyooge customs agent. :)

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
Let me know if you get it through. I havn't had anything taken by customs yet. What else was in your order.
Oh and sometimes when tracking gets to canada it doesn't follow after it's past the boarder. And you'll only see a change on the tracking once it's been delivered.

Skylox

Awards
ordered 6-oxo
at that price compared to canada price wich is the double and more at some place
it say cleared custom so i hope it passed
anyway if got no problem and receive it this week can be sure ill do more bussiness whit NP
place like BB took like 3 week to get here needed to say that ruined my exprience whit shipping from us

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
edit my bad, I looked at the ingredient list and passed over the first ingredient before the l-c was mentioned. That is why I will not be a customs agent :D.
That's why you SHOULD be a customs agent ;)

And as was previously stated, Carnitine is on the banned list in Canada. That being said, it appears that your package was cleared through customs. Was it a small order? Typically there is no problems with small order being stopped, it is the large ones that get stopped and checked. At the start of April someone mentioned getting a bottle of Epi from NP in 2 business days!

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
my smaller packages have been the ones to get opened. Like 4bottle pheradrol. Contest winnings and large orders havn't had any problems. Got 3 tubs vitagro and like 6 bsn products no fees at all. Same with the product i got from alri like 11 items no charges and never opened.

So i'm not sure what actually makes customs check certain packages.

Skylox

Awards
was a small order last things i want is lose all the order if get confiscated also first time shopping at NP
also im mad at myself !why didnt i saw the post cycle by ai whiout red yeast rice you guys should put a picture of it would of ordered it :(
That's why you SHOULD be a customs agent ;)

And as was previously stated, Carnitine is on the banned list in Canada. That being said, it appears that your package was cleared through customs. Was it a small order? Typically there is no problems with small order being stopped, it is the large ones that get stopped and checked. At the start of April someone mentioned getting a bottle of Epi from NP in 2 business days!
hehe thats what i wanted to purchase next
m-drol or havoc if i can find some good source for a damned serm :)
any idea when havoc will be back in stock ?

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
i bought the cycle support and it had RYR in it it came through. Nutraplanet has it's ways to get through customs easily.

and just google tamoxifen citrate im sure something will pop up.

Skylox

Awards
little update :

well i GOT IT!
oh boy what can i say less than 1 week for the shipping and it made trough the custom lucky i guess
it take nearly the same time when i order stuff (protein mostly) in canada to receive it :p

GOOD JOB NP!

im like a little kid who just got hes toys so happy!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
little update :

well i GOT IT!
oh boy what can i say less than 1 week for the shipping and it made trough the custom lucky i guess
it take nearly the same time when i order stuff (protein mostly) in canada to receive it :p

GOOD JOB NP!

im like a little kid who just got hes toys so happy!
Glad to hear it made it to you OK, and in good time too! Thanks for ordering from Nutra Planet :drunk: