C.Mono option for MassPump Stack

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to have the option of creatine mono for NP's ultimate MassPump stack, any chance of that happening?

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
well, you know how all the debating goes with the different creatine types, just suprised there's no Mono option, you'd have to buy it separately and it kills the discount of buying the stack.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
the gluconate is good stuff... i'd stick with that personally, I get nothing from CEE and bloat to he!! on mono

but while cutting with CG i seem to be dropping BF and still maintaining weight... no loss of vascularity, so whatever water i'm holding seems to all be inside the muscle bellies

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
the gluconate is good stuff... i'd stick with that personally, I get nothing from CEE and bloat to he!! on mono

but while cutting with CG i seem to be dropping BF and still maintaining weight... no loss of vascularity, so whatever water i'm holding seems to all be inside the muscle bellies
Imnteresting, I'll have to give it a shot. Like you, CEE is doing nothing great for me so was going to go back to mono, but mono makes me bloat badly, and sometimes makes me feel pukey.