Blender Bottle: BPA Free

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dear Customers,

With the recent press attention and recall (In Canada, and other specific areas) NutraPlanet is proud to reassure you that the is Blender Bottle BPA-Free

The Blender bottle only uses HDPE #2 for the flip cap and lid, and Polypropylene #5 for the bottle. For more information regarding bisphenol-A (BPA), an excellent article can be read at http://trusted.md/blog/vreni_gurd/2007/03/29/plastic_water_bottles .

Thank you again for your continued support, and keep on shaking!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Good to know. For the sake of the sheep. :)

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
And soon to come, in the next upcoming couple of months, NutraPlanet Blender Bottles! Stay tuned.....

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
And soon to come, in the next upcoming couple of months, NutraPlanet Blender Bottles! Stay tuned.....
Put me down for a couple. It should only come in the colors 'blood' 'sweat' 'pain' and 'bullets.'

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, these are going to look really cool, w/ metallic-silver lids.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Damn it!!! I just ordered 5!
No worries, it will be 2-3 months down the road, before they are completely ready. So, in the mean time, start using the crap out of the 5 bottles you just ordered. If not used, sell them to someone at your gym.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You make it in Camo and I will promise you that every guy walking around this Base will have one!
Keep up the excellent work, Nutra!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Awesome. I find using shakers during lifting as a great tool to for intra workout cocktails, but I don't like walking around with supplement companies emblazoned all over them (since most companies with shakers are the crap major ones, or at least the ones I have seen).

Definitely be sporting this around town.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
As if you waited for me to order two first! I'll surely add Nutra's to my collection! :)

lonewolf77

Awards
Are you meant to change these bottles every now and then? I have been using the same shaker bottle for several years now, it does look like it has seen better days. But do these shakers have the same problem as the plastic water bottles do and that is in time chemicals start oozing out of the plastic so you gotta change them?

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you meant to change these bottles every now and then? I have been using the same shaker bottle for several years now, it does look like it has seen better days. But do these shakers have the same problem as the plastic water bottles do and that is in time chemicals start oozing out of the plastic so you gotta change them?
They don't ooze chemicals (most importantly the BPA) so you can keep reusing them until you lose it, they start leaking, or you just want one of NutraPlanet's nice new shiny ones coming out soon :woohoo:

lonewolf77

Awards
Thanks for that glad to hear it. So are all shakers the same as in dont ooze like plastic water bottles? or only these shakers?

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
lmao!

I have my blender bottle for 3 weeks now. no leaks, great little wisk ball. worth the 6 bucks!
I pay bout 10$ for em with shipping and all. I use just that. Period. It leaked once, and it was because I didn't close it. lol. Blender Bottles are king pins.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Curious, is this different from the Sonic Shakers with the NP logo and Syntrax thing on the side? I got this in an order a while back and didn't put it together until now. I actually love this one (the bottle itself is insanely durable and leak proof).

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I pay bout 10$ for em with shipping and all. I use just that. Period. It leaked once, and it was because I didn't close it. lol. Blender Bottles are king pins.
oh yeah. I know, the ONLY thing I dont like is the fact that the bottle smells of everything I put in there. The smell adds up over time but in reguards to leaks. Never. Even if i put liquid in there and throw it in my book bag, very minor leaks.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
oh yeah. I know, the ONLY thing I dont like is the fact that the bottle smells of everything I put in there. The smell adds up over time but in reguards to leaks. Never. Even if i put liquid in there and throw it in my book bag, very minor leaks.
Throw the things in the dishwasher, that always get rid of my built up smells. Believe me, protein shakes made w/ natty peanut butter, chocolate protien shakes w/ milk, and NOS Ether/Xtend really get to smelling bad after a while even with regular rinsing. But throwing them in the dishwasher with other cups ect. takes all the smells away just like new.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Throw the things in the dishwasher, that always get rid of my built up smells. Believe me, protein shakes made w/ natty peanut butter, chocolate protien shakes w/ milk, and NOS Ether/Xtend really get to smelling bad after a while even with regular rinsing. But throwing them in the dishwasher with other cups ect. takes all the smells away just like new.
Except that creates disformations in the plastic, causes leaks. I wash it by hand. I just let it in soaking hot soapy water for 30 mins, and no more smell..

Jaidmaster

Jaidmaster

Awards
Size?

I just noticed that the ones you are selling now say 28oz in the title, and 20oz in the description... I assume they changed at some point and the description never got updated?
Thanks!

ultraman

Awards
  • Established
one should use dishwashing detergent, preferably with a lemon scent, to clean the bottle with a sponge by hand at least every other day otherwise the protein residual inside would become dinosaur fossils, been using mine since NP 1st carried it, no leak and still lots of fun shaking it with the metal ball jumping up and down :rofl: