I got double charged.

The Paper Route

The Paper Route

Awards
Ok so i order my stuff and typed all the my credit info in but i forgot to select visa mastercard being the default. So it said invalid number or something like that. I select visa and type the info again. I click pay now and it worked. I go check my bank to see if it went threw and i see two payments of $65.10 had been taken out. Order #19699

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Ok so i order my stuff and typed all the my credit info in but i forgot to select visa mastercard being the default. So it said invalid number or something like that. I select visa and type the info again. I click pay now and it worked. I go check my bank to see if it went threw and i see two payments of $65.10 had been taken out. Order #19699
Please use the contact us form on the website and include your order #. Verner or Darren will refund you one of the purchases (Or ship you two orders, if you want to double your purchase lol :) )

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Please email us directly at [email protected] and we will make sure everything gets straightened out for you. Thanks for your patience and for choosing NutraPlanet!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
ok i just sent.
We have looked into the situation for you and can confirm that one of the two transactions was just a invalid merchant issue, not a charge. So, no worries, you were only charged one time for this order.

Thanks for choosing NutraPlanet!